Join for free
Page 8 of 10 « First < 6 7 8 9 10 >
Moscow
Scotland
Moscow is male  Moscow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-09-2019, 02:54 PM

Re: 52/48 but we were lied to.

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
A court on the shetlands I presume?

You still need more incentives to leave? Even the EU says "enough!" and you keep nagging about more reasons? No wonder you're still lingering around. Make up your mind man!
I made up my mind in 2016.........That mind has found even more conviction to Leave since then.

Your attitude has contributed to that !
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-09-2019, 05:04 PM

No Solly, didnt you see the scottish high court decision
recently?
The scottish establishment is not well disposed towards
Uk at the moment!
The ones screaming for ANOTHER extension in uk are not
the majotity, as has been proven allready!
I am becoming tired of all this bone chewing but l am in it
till the end, l will NEVER reverse my vote after what has
transpired in the last 3yrs!!!
Regards Donkeyman!
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-09-2019, 05:17 PM

Originally Posted by Donkeyman ->
recently?
Uk at the moment!

Regards Donkeyman!
You're referring to the appeal ruling on the prorogation by boris, on which the supreme court is hearing today.

But that was not what moscow was referring to with Leave, and that was a different matter entirely. I'm sensing moscow is going down the road that bread took before him, the road of telling lies.
Moscow will undoubtedly provide a link to a ruling that says Leave didn't lie, otherwise he himself is culpable of that.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-09-2019, 05:20 PM

Originally Posted by Donkeyman ->
recently?
Uk at the moment!
The ones screaming for ANOTHER extension in uk are not
the majotity, as has been proven allready!
I am becoming tired of all this bone chewing but l am in it
till the end, l will NEVER reverse my vote after what has
transpired in the last 3yrs!!!
Regards Donkeyman!
I hope boris will ask for an extension, because that keeps him within the law. But I also hope the extension will be denied. You should be out of the EU. The UK is no longer worthy to be a member.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-09-2019, 05:28 PM

I hope boris will ask for an extension, because that keeps him within the law. But I also hope the extension will be denied. You should be out of the EU. The UK is no longer worthy to be a member.

We never joined the EU anyway.
Ray Cathode
Scotland, UK (but not EU)
Ray Cathode is male  Ray Cathode has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-09-2019, 05:40 PM

You're referring to the appeal ruling on the prorogation by boris, on which the supreme court is hearing today.

But that was not what moscow was referring to with Leave, and that was a different matter entirely. I'm sensing moscow is going down the road that bread took before him, the road of telling lies.
Moscow will undoubtedly provide a link to a ruling that says Leave didn't lie, otherwise he himself is culpable of that.

I think Moscow may be refering to the investigation into possible illegal practices during the referendum. Leave were found not to have acted illegally. Remain on the other hand did act illegaly.

https://order-order.com/2019/09/17/e...electoral-law/
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands

17-09-2019, 06:00 PM

Originally Posted by Ray Cathode ->
I think Moscow may be refering to the investigation into possible illegal practices during the referendum. Leave were found not to have acted illegally. Remain on the other hand did act illegaly.

https://order-order.com/2019/09/17/e...electoral-law/
Spending money and telling lies are two different things in my book. It is clear that even if you stay within the EU, as is now likely, you already have stuf enough to haggle for years to come.

Or could moscow be referring to this? https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-44856992
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-09-2019, 06:28 PM

Spending money and telling lies are two different things in my book. It is clear that even if you stay within the EU, as is now likely, you already have stuf enough to haggle for years to come.

Or could moscow be referring to this? https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-44856992

Here comes the common tax policy to force the 27 to make up for the loss of the UK contributions. As your second biggest contributor walks out the door, Holland is one country ear-marked for extra money to pay for everyone else. Check out Merkels comments today begging your unelected masters to only increase the 2021 EU budget by 1%. Germany are scared rigid with the plans for the next 5 years, especially when they are in recession like the other 27 member states.

Lots of tears being shed in the 27.

Well, Germany, Denmark, France and Holland anyway...

Meanwhile the UK has had more foreign investment than any other country in the world (except China), is out performing the 27 in terms of economy and in terms of employment. Just imagine where we will be when we claim back our territorial waters....
Ray Cathode
Scotland, UK (but not EU)
Ray Cathode is male  Ray Cathode has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-09-2019, 06:33 PM

That's the other side of the same coin but the electoral commisionfound that though they broke the law no further investigation was reguired. Remain, maybe not.

Gout painfull today?
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

17-09-2019, 06:40 PM

Originally Posted by Ray Cathode ->
That's the other side of the same coin but the electoral commisionfound that though they broke the law no further investigation was reguired. Remain, maybe not.

Gout painfull today?

"Remain electoral fraud" should be written on a big red bus and driven around Brussels.

Page 8 of 10 « First < 6 7 8 9 10 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top