Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
sue_arnold
UK
sue_arnold is female  sue_arnold has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2015, 08:03 AM

Amanda Knox

She has been cleared by Italy's highest court.

When she was first convicted I thought the Court had got it right.

One does wonder if American influence and money has led to this verdict.

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/l...n-live-updates

PS never have liked the Neapolionic(SP) code of justice
Markey1
London
Markey1 is male  Markey1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2015, 08:23 AM

Re: Amanda Knox

I really don't know enough on the Knox case to comment , but I do know in Italy the system is quite corrupt , many people in high places can be brought
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2015, 09:53 AM

Originally Posted by sue_arnold ->
She has been cleared by Italy's highest court.

When she was first convicted I thought the Court had got it right.

One does wonder if American influence and money has led to this verdict.

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/l...n-live-updates

PS never have liked the Neapolionic(SP) code of justice
Agree with you
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2015, 03:27 PM

I also agree with Sue & Patsy about American money.
I just feel so desperately sorry for the parents of the victim, they have not had justice or closure. All very sad IMO
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2015, 03:42 PM

the film of Amanda Knox and her boyfriend smiling and kissing was an insult to Meredith in the aftermath of her death. That said it all for me.
Anzac
South West UK
Anzac is female  Anzac has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2015, 08:50 PM

I was reading something about this earlier. A man, Patrick Lubumba, was originally arrested for the murder but released with nothing to connect him to it. However Amanda Knox had told police that it was him and that she covered her ears while the poor girl was being killed. So surely she knew who was in the room with Meredith Kercher and if not Lubumba then who? I think the whole thing stinks and I've always thought that the chances are that Knox was either the killer or the accomplice.

Tragic for the family; I don't know what else they can do now.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-03-2015, 08:53 AM

Originally Posted by Anzac ->
I was reading something about this earlier. A man, Patrick Lubumba, was originally arrested for the murder but released with nothing to connect him to it. However Amanda Knox had told police that it was him and that she covered her ears while the poor girl was being killed. So surely she knew who was in the room with Meredith Kercher and if not Lubumba then who? I think the whole thing stinks and I've always thought that the chances are that Knox was either the killer or the accomplice.

Spot on !
No justice here .......
sue_arnold
UK
sue_arnold is female  sue_arnold has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-03-2015, 09:34 AM

Originally Posted by Anzac ->

From memory.

Patrick Lubumba who was her boss/know to her.

When police investigated her claim it was found he had a watertight alibi.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

29-03-2015, 09:52 AM

Originally Posted by sue_arnold ->
From memory.

Patrick Lubumba who was her boss/know to her.

When police investigated her claim it was found he had a watertight alibi.
Exactly - so she lied didn't she
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-03-2015, 02:04 PM

I don't think there is much doubt that corruption has been rife in this case. Amanda Knox has lied continuously throughout. I don't doubt for a minute that large sums of money have been involved in this case. The Knox family obviously have a lot of pulling power in high places.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top