Join for free
Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-08-2019, 11:38 PM

Re: Router.

Pleased to say I've got it sorted.

I went to my local EE shop today to request a new router and have come away with a brand new package for fibre optic broadband and a new router plus free weekend phone calls and line rental for £23.

This is cheaper than my present standard broadband package so I'm well pleased.

For £5 extra I could have has free anytime phone calls but I didn't bother as I hardly use the landline at all..
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-08-2019, 11:49 PM

Originally Posted by carol ->
Pleased to say I've got it sorted.

I went to my local EE shop today to request a new router and have come away with a brand new package for fibre optic broadband and a new router plus free weekend phone calls and line rental for £23.

For £5 extra I could have has free anytime phone calls but I didn't bother as I hardly use the landline at all..
Excellent .....
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2019, 08:51 PM

Hardly excellent.

They've simply given Carol absolutely dire broadband performance and as a reulst succeeded in selling her a competely new broadband package and service.

I would not be surprised if this is happening right across the country.
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2019, 09:02 PM

Originally Posted by carol ->
I have come away with a brand new package for fibre optic broadband and a new router plus free weekend phone calls and line rental for £23.

Originally Posted by Realist ->
They've simply given Carol absolutely dire broadband performance and as a reulst (sic) succeeded in selling her a competely new broadband package and service.
You may have missed something .....

Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top