Join for free
Eleramune
New Member!
United States
Eleramune is female 

03-09-2019, 06:15 PM

Colombia, you said?

Trump was speaking with reporters outside the White House on Friday afternoon when Voice of America correspondent Bricio Segovia asked him about the recent developments in Columbia.

The conversation went like this.

Segovia - On Colombia, how do you feel about former FARC leader calling to return...for return to war?
Trump - Colombia, you said?
Segovia - Yeah, on Colombia. Former leader of FARC.
Trump - You're talking about the country of Colombia?
Segovia - Yeah, the country of Colombia.
Trump - Yeah. No, we have a great relationship. And they are not doing badly. They have a problem because of Venezuela. A lot of people are pouring in. But Colombia...we've had a very good relationship with Colombia.

This is the so called President of the United State of America.
It is really embarrassing to have a so called leader of our country that is as stupid as he is.

Instead of tweeting insults and golfing every other day, he should read some briefings about news around the word, so that when asked about a South American country like Columbia, he won't behave like an alien just landed on Earth and display the depth of his ignorance!

Well, at least he didn't think they were talking about British Columbia and he didn't come out saying British Columbia is a UK responsibility.

I would love a reporter to ask him a question about a place that doesn't exist, like Zemunda or Tufurkey.
Then sit back with some popcorn and watch him put both feet in his mouth
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2019, 06:19 PM

Re: Colombia, you said?

Originally Posted by Eleramune ->
Trump was speaking with reporters outside the White House on Friday afternoon when Voice of America correspondent Bricio Segovia asked him about the recent developments in Columbia.

Segovia - On Colombia, how do you feel about former FARC leader calling to return...for return to war?
Trump - Yeah. No, we have a great relationship. And they are not doing badly. They have a problem because of Venezuela. A lot of people are pouring in. But Colombia...we've had a very good relationship with Colombia.

This is the so called President of the United State of America.
It is really embarrassing to have a so called leader of our country that is as stupid as he is.

Instead of tweeting insults and golfing every other day, he should read some briefings about news around the word, so that when asked about a South American country like Columbia, he won't behave like an alien just landed on Earth and display the depth of his ignorance!

Well, at least he didn't think they were talking about British Columbia and he didn't come out saying British Columbia is a UK responsibility.

I would love a reporter to ask him a question about a place that doesn't exist, like Zemunda or Tufurkey.
Source?

"Washingtonpress" the fake news site?
Eleramune
New Member!
United States
Eleramune is female 

03-09-2019, 06:56 PM

I don't know how to post a link yet, sorry. I found this on Colombiareports.com
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2019, 07:06 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
Source?

It was a tweet by a CNN reporter.

https://occupydemocrats.com/2019/09/...g-interview-2/
Eleramune
New Member!
United States
Eleramune is female 

03-09-2019, 07:12 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
Source?

If you don't mind me asking, what are the news outlets that you find "reputable" and worth of your attention?

FOX News, Breitbart News, Daily Caller, Washington Examiner, The American Mirror?
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2019, 07:58 PM

If you don't mind me asking, what are the news outlets that you find "reputable" and worth of your attention?

FOX News, Breitbart News, Daily Caller, Washington Examiner, The American Mirror?
MEMRI is pretty good as a legitimate news site for the Middle East.

For Northern Europe die Junge Freiheit is good and ballanced. Likewise die Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung. Bild is pretty good too. For a French perspective on Europe it has to be le Figaro

Of course it helps being a polyglot!

In the US I find the Washington Times is as reliable as any and better than most, and in the UK the Daily Mail (handy for reading on an aeroplane!) And the Daily Express again better than most.

I used to be an avid fan of the UK Daily Telegraph but it's nowhere near as good as it was.
Annette
Germany
Annette is female  Annette has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-09-2019, 08:05 PM

Colombia and the Farc leader a great friend of trump...fits.

The idiot has no clue, no clue whatsoever. "Great friends" indeed...

The Revolutionary Armed Forces of Colombia (FARC), a Marxist-Leninist guerrilla group, was founded by Manuel Marulanda and Jacobo Arenas in 1964.

The group was formed to represent the rural population’s interests following the Colombian civil war from 1948 to 1958.

The FARC originally aimed to overthrow the government, and it financed its operations through the drug trade, kidnapping, murder, torture, extortion, and illegal gold mining.

It is now a political party called the Revolutionary Alternative Common Force, though it still uses the acronym “FARC.”

Although the FARC has officially become a political party, some ex-guerrilla members have refused to demobilize and have continued militant and drug trafficking activities under the FARC’s original name.

By the way:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9twu5nWdRbg
Annette
Germany
Annette is female  Annette has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-09-2019, 08:21 PM

How about this:

"President Donald Trump lavished praise on the health care system of Nambia during a speech at the United Nations.
"In Guinea and Nigeria, you fought a horrifying Ebola outbreak," Trump told African leaders gathered Wednesday. "Nambia's health system is increasingly self-sufficient."
https://edition.cnn.com/2017/09/21/a...rnd/index.html

Nambia? There is no such country...

trump said:" Belgium is a "beautiful city."
Hmmm...last time I was there it was a country...

trump:"Morocco is basically Mexico."
Well, only problem is that they are both on different continents...

trump said to the crowd in San Jose that he's going to end the speech so everybody can go home early to watch "San Francisco" play.
Yes, sure...

Donald J. Trump@realDonaldTrump
"Man shot inside Paris police station. Just announced that terror threat is at highest level. Germany is a total mess-big crime."
I was told Paris is in France...

trump said:""I have great respect for the U.K. United Kingdom. Great respect. People call it Britain. They call it Great Britain. They used to call it England, different parts."

...and the Queens son is branded Prince Charles the "Prince of Whales" by the unbelievably stable genius.

Trump geography puts Ohio mass shooting in Toledo, not Dayton

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top