Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-09-2019, 07:48 PM

Re: Anna Soubry

Originally Posted by Meg ->
I consider Soubry to be a hysterical loud-mouthed woman, I am sure she is 'playing' the fear card for all she can

Perhaps if she calmed down a bit and was less shrieky people would be less likely to want to shut her up.
Agree completely Meg. Soubrey is playing the "Somebody please save me from the big, bad uncouth Brexit Marchers".

She certainly had her 15 minutes of fame way back when she deliberately chose to walk through the crowd who had been heckling her (there were several other entrances she could have gone back in through) but she wanted to milk the situation for all it was worth. Now, she is up to her usual trick again, trying to say she was ''frightened'' because of the Football brexit marchers.

I think her problem is that she, just doesn't like not being in the limelight anymore since leaving the Tory Party and her brand new party disintegrating by the day. Pretty soon, there will only be herself left to boss about.

As you were so fond of saying this yourself.

Suck it up AnneSoubrey. Your days are numbered anyway.
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-09-2019, 12:35 AM

Another one who is a cockroach. I seriously think she's gone slightly off her trolley, tbh. The pressure she's created for herself has tipped her over the edge. No one listens to her any longer , so that must be a bit soul destroying. Stupid woman.

Making a mountain out of a molehill to give bad press to the Brexit supporters, is another example of how the politicians are fanning the flames.

There's an old saying: "if you can't stand the heat, you shouldn't be in the kitchen"
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-09-2019, 08:12 AM

Ms. Soubrey is simply a very good example of what she is.
Devo
SW UK
Devo is male  Devo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-09-2019, 08:26 AM

So the beloved knuckle-dragging patriots of the Right feel it perfectly empowered to repeatedly intimidate an elderly woman whose opinions they disagree with. And it appears this forum agrees wtih them. No wonder Leave won the referendum!
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-09-2019, 09:10 AM

Originally Posted by Devo ->
So the beloved knuckle-dragging patriots of the Right feel it perfectly empowered to repeatedly intimidate an elderly woman whose opinions they disagree with. And it appears this forum agrees wtih them. No wonder Leave won the referendum!
Surely if the majority of us knuckle draggers disagree with the minority of window lickers that can't and shouldn't be construed as representing the opinion of the management of the forum?
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-09-2019, 09:57 AM

I think you overstate the influence of this forum Devo?

Regards Donkeyman?
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-09-2019, 11:05 AM

Oddly when I read about the awful man upturned a young girls leave exhibit and yelled and terrified her and her dog I didn't instantly think all remainers were like that. There are awful people on both sides. Anna is not an innocent in all this she has called leavers terrible things then doesn't like it when they fight back.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2019, 10:17 AM

Funny how when Soubry gets heckled and called a fascist, the people who did it get sent to court and get prosecuted.

For leavers, getting called a fascist and a racist is a daily occurrence and nobody bats an eye about it. Even the Prime Minister has been subjected to torrents of abuse. No respect at all from the EU Fanatical Nationalists....

Where is Anna Soubry anyway ? I see her party got a 14K rebrand and then the people doing the marketing resigned but I haven't heard anything from her at all lately.

We need David Starky to be allowed back on Question Time as well.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2019, 03:43 PM

It is no wonder she is 'scared' , so she should be. This latest band of gobby MPs could be real targets if Brexit doesn't happen, not just because the Majority disagree with them but because they have killed democracy.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2019, 03:50 PM

Hi

She is not worth bothering with.

I could not even be bothered to heckle her.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top