Join for free
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-09-2019, 09:33 AM

Bully boys

https://metro.co.uk/2019/09/10/scuff...eeks-10714381/

Can't they see this is all their own doing.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-09-2019, 10:24 AM

Re: Bully boys

Originally Posted by Cinderella ->

Parliment is broken. Such democracy as existed in the UK is to all intentions gone. Were this not to be the case BREXIT would have taken place YEARS ago.

Never mind The Long Parliment of the 1600's, this will go down as the Rotten Parliment.

The last time there was Parliamentary reform because of blatant disregard for democracy was in the 1800's and (at least to me) it's time for a major reform now.
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-09-2019, 10:41 AM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
Parliment is broken. Such democracy as existed in the UK is to all intentions gone. Were this not to be the case BREXIT would have taken place YEARS ago.

Never mind The Long Parliment of the 1600's, this will go down as the Rotten Parliment.

The last time there was Parliamentary reform because of blatant disregard for democracy was in the 1800's and (at least to me) it's time for a major reform now.
My feelings entirely Todger! Along with the buildings the whole
rotten wood needs removing and cmposting, and a completely
new structure inserted! I have felt so outraged in my life!!

Regards Donkeyman!
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-09-2019, 11:15 AM

I couldn't get the metro vid, Cinders .

Video of parliamentary protest now on the BBC News page.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-49645338
pathfinder
scotland
pathfinder is male  pathfinder has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-09-2019, 12:46 PM

Originally Posted by Cinderella ->

No they cant; Because they only think of their own selfish ideas not what we want.
The ones that say they want Brexit are liars its all the rotten tactics they play hoping we will get that sick of the mess they have made we will accept another vote and this time it will go the way they want. This is the biggest bunch of wasters in power EVER.
basser
Chatterbox
ENGLAND
basser is male  basser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-09-2019, 01:13 PM

Originally Posted by pathfinder ->
No they cant; Because they only think of their own selfish ideas not what we want.
The ones that say they want Brexit are liars its all the rotten tactics they play hoping we will get that sick of the mess they have made we will accept another vote and this time it will go the way they want. This is the biggest bunch of wasters in power EVER.
The biggest bunch of traitors more like.
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2019, 03:29 PM

Which is why I am loathe to say it, but I don't think they will hold a General Election. They are angling for a Referendum, that way they will never be held accountable for being traitors that they are.They must be able to see what the polls are saying about their conduct. Would any party risk an Election when the people are just waiting to give them a pasting at the polling booths? Look at the infighting already in the Labour Party. There is Corbyn mouthing off about being ready for a General Election, whilst his Deputy Leader is telling the media it's time for another Referendum first before any General Election. What a load of Turds.
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2019, 05:30 PM

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
Which is why I am loathe to say it, but I don't think they will hold a General Election. They are angling for a Referendum, that way they will never be held accountable for being traitors that they are.They must be able to see what the polls are saying about their conduct. Would any party risk an Election when the people are just waiting to give them a pasting at the polling booths? Look at the infighting already in the Labour Party. There is Corbyn mouthing off about being ready for a General Election, whilst his Deputy Leader is telling the media it's time for another Referendum first before any General Election. What a load of Turds.
Thats exactly whats happening SG I agree! Trouble is we now
seem to be be reliant on lawyers for protection?
And l dont trust lawyers as they tend to work for the highest
bidder?We shall see soon, when the court cases come
back to english courts??
Regards Donkeyman!

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top