Join for free
Page 2 of 23 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-09-2019, 01:25 PM

Re: Farage U turn

Originally Posted by Meg ->
You can fight for Britain without living here 24/7.
Yes, like the brexit party's meps. Oh no, they are expected to represent all the european people, not britain's interests.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2019, 11:55 AM

Originally Posted by Reality1 ->
What does this prove? Farage doesn't actually give a toss about immigration. He just wants to break up the EU to help his mate Donald Trump.

This thread is a really really poor attempt to put a downer on the BrExit Party just before an election. Lame in the extreme.

Leavers know that they must vote either Tory or BrExit Party at the election depending on their individual constituency.

This kind of propagada isn't going to sway Leavers to vote any different way. Your need to put Farage in your constructed bad light is testimony to the fact that you realise Tories/BrExit Party will sweep the boards at the election. At least you have that right.
Reality1
Scotland
Reality1 is male  Reality1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2019, 12:58 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
You need to understand the common travel area in Ireland.

Conspiracy theory always has a bit of a boost around 9/11

So with the open border proposed by Nigel Farage. If I were a migrant I would first get into southern Ireland from France. Walk through the border to Northern Ireland then catch a domestic flight from Belfast to London, Manchester, Glasgow etc. NO BRITISH passport needed at any stage.

This is the reality of Nigel Farage. Like I said doesn't actually give a toss about UK. Just like all populists tells lies to get the votes then delivers the treason.

His agenda is simple get UK to crash out of EU on no deal. Create the chaos of food, medicine and water shortages. Deaths inevitable.

Blame the EU.

Get USA to come to the rescue like they did in WW2? Go and live in USA? Who knows
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2019, 03:12 PM

So with the open border proposed by Nigel Farage. If I were a migrant I would first get into southern Ireland from France. Walk through the border to Northern Ireland then catch a domestic flight from Belfast to London, Manchester, Glasgow etc. NO BRITISH passport needed at any stage.

This is the reality of Nigel Farage. Like I said doesn't actually give a toss about UK. Just like all populists tells lies to get the votes then delivers the treason.

His agenda is simple get UK to crash out of EU on no deal. Create the chaos of food, medicine and water shortages. Deaths inevitable.

Blame the EU.

Get USA to come to the rescue like they did in WW2? Go and live in USA? Who knows

If you go to Ireland or travel from Ireland you will notice you need to show photo ID. You also need to show ID when you get your travel tickets. Then just think about tourism for a second and you see how absurd your argument is. If you ever took a domestic flight you would know this or took a ferry from Ireland to the UK.

I've already explained all this before, you should read my posts properly.

Link ...> click

As for migrants getting into southern ireland from france... if they can get a dinghy all that way around the channel, through the shipping lanes into the Irish sea then they should be given immediate British citizenship and represent us in the olympics.
Reality1
Scotland
Reality1 is male  Reality1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2019, 03:35 PM

Like I said no British Passport needed!
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2019, 04:07 PM

Like I said no British Passport needed!
Your point was that people from outside the UK could come across to southern ireland, walk through the common travel area and get a domestic flight to the UK without a passport so as to illegally enter the UK through the back door of the CTA.

You can use passports by the way as well as other forms of photo ID.
Reality1
Scotland

24-09-2019, 12:23 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
Your point was that people from outside the UK could come across to southern ireland, walk through the common travel area and get a domestic flight to the UK without a passport so as to illegally enter the UK through the back door of the CTA.

You can use passports by the way as well as other forms of photo ID.

My point is that on the UK's only land border with EU, Nigel Farage now supports a wide open border.

How on earth is that taking back control of our borders?
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2019, 12:45 PM

When my son came back from abroad into Southern Ireland airport he was very quickly pulled aside for detailed checks just as he should have been IMO so the idea anyone from outside EU will simply be waved through is not right. There are ways and it already happens of checking goods coming from South to North and back again.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

24-09-2019, 12:49 PM

My point is that on the UK's only land border with EU, Nigel Farage now supports a wide open border.

How on earth is that taking back control of our borders?

You don't understand the common travel area. It's been there since the 1920s ... nothing to do with the EU
Reality1
Scotland

24-09-2019, 12:52 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
When my son came back from abroad into Southern Ireland airport he was very quickly pulled aside for detailed checks just as he should have been IMO so the idea anyone from outside EU will simply be waved through is not right. There are ways and it already happens of checking goods coming from South to North and back again.

Irrelevant. I am talking about the UK EU border which your hero Nigel Farage says will be completely open and NO NEED for a UK passport.

Page 2 of 23 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top