Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-09-2019, 11:30 AM

Re: BREAKING NEWS. Hartlepool Council Stick Two Fingers Up At Remain And Defect.

Councillor Shane Moore said councillors “could not sit by and watch what was happening nationally” regarding Brexit.

He said: “In a town like Hartlepool that overwhelming voted to leave the EU people will be sat watching the events unfolding in Westminster in disbelief.

"What we are seeing is the Labour Party joining forces with the Liberal Democrats and Scottish National Party and other remains parties and groups to block Brexit.

https://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/ne...rough-council/
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-09-2019, 12:19 PM

Re: BREAKING NEWS. Hartlepool Council Stick Two Fingers Up At Remain And Defect.

I hope this is the start of bthings to come Cinders?
Tory leavers and Brexit party must unite till we are OUT!!!
I am now waiting to see if our Justice system will disagree
with our legal system or will fall into line with the rest of
the establishment??? That is our next test!!
Regards Donkeyman!
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-09-2019, 12:26 PM

Do I understand correctly, this is about forner Ukippers, turning independent and now returning to their roots with the brexit party?
Slowly spinning tops?
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-09-2019, 02:15 PM

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
Do I understand correctly, this is about forner Ukippers, turning independent and now returning to their roots with the brexit party?
Slowly spinning tops?
A NORTH-EAST council has been taken over by The Brexit Party after ten of its independent councillors moved to the party, and agreed to form a 'Pro-Brexit' coalition with three Conservative councillors.

Last night, Richard Tice, chair of The Brexit Party confirmed that ten councillors from 'different parties' at Hartlepool Borough Council had formed a 'pact' to secure a Pro-Brexit majority.
Labour and Independent councillors, who may have supported UKIP.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-09-2019, 03:01 PM

Originally Posted by Cinderella ->
Labour and Independent councillors, who may have supported UKIP.
Speaking to The Northern Echo, Mr Hill said: "I just find it astonishing that a good number of Councillors will have changed party at least three times in the last couple of years - from UKIP to Independent Union and now the Brexit Party.
"It truly is a Chameleon Council and the local electorate must be thinking what the hell is going on and what happened to their vote.

https://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/ne...ncil-takeover/
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-09-2019, 05:01 PM

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
Speaking to The Northern Echo, Mr Hill said: "I just find it astonishing that a good number of Councillors will have changed party at least three times in the last couple of years - from UKIP to Independent Union and now the Brexit Party.
"It truly is a Chameleon Council and the local electorate must be thinking what the hell is going on and what happened to their vote.

https://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/ne...ncil-takeover/

Just look at the lib dems. Their MPs weren't even voted for on a lib dem manifesto.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top