Join for free
Page 131 of 171 « First < 31 81 121 129 130 131 132 133 141 > Last »
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2018, 04:06 PM

Re: My Own Personal Choice of Music.

please continue there MAY be something I like or is this just a soul self-aggrandizement site?
longfellow
Chatterbox
Penthouse in Essex overlooking the Thames.
longfellow is male  longfellow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2018, 04:19 PM

You and your French words ..
Great to have you on board GB will try to please more.
Still trying to find my way back to normality mate but getting there slowly I'll soon be walking out again and breathing proper fresh air instead of this canned stuff.
Saying that I am only about 2 miles from a landfill so I suppose that ain't healthy is it.

How's life down under these days are the kanga's still getting on your nerves.
No wild fires around your way I hope.
longfellow
Chatterbox
longfellow is male  longfellow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2018, 04:33 PM

Beatles you gotta love these.
Truly The Greatest British group GB.
Perfect lyric's "From the first time that she done me, Oo she done me. she done me good."

longfellow
Chatterbox

09-08-2018, 04:40 PM

You know its quite hard to get a decent copy on Youtube with the amount of ruddy tribute bands on there.But I did manage this.

longfellow
Chatterbox

09-08-2018, 04:46 PM

gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2018, 04:50 PM

Nah they played there part but just kept the screaming kids happy for a while and then they turned against them and burnt all their albums - wot was that all about? I was never convinced they got the acoustics right on that rooftop?
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia

09-08-2018, 11:20 PM

Originally Posted by longfellow ->

You and your French words ..
Great to have you on board GB will try to please more.
Still trying to find my way back to normality mate but getting there slowly I'll soon be walking out again and breathing proper fresh air instead of this canned stuff.
Saying that I am only about 2 miles from a landfill so I suppose that ain't healthy is it.

How's life down under these days are the kanga's still getting on your nerves.
No wild fires around your way I hope.
OMG - you just reminded me of those lovely chats we once had - seems like an age ago - it was wasn't it - hope things improve - you need more soul music ps: don't cry on your own parade heh?
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia

10-08-2018, 12:11 AM

here's one for me old mate longbella! - the Aborigines say to someone who's not feeling well 'oh poorbella'

and floydie pinkiie can have a bit of this too - ya don't mind sharing with him do'ya poorbella?
longfellow
Chatterbox

10-08-2018, 07:08 AM

Originally Posted by gumbud ->
here's one for me old mate longbella! - the Aborigines say to someone who's not feeling well 'oh poorbella'

and floydie pinkiie can have a bit of this too - ya don't mind sharing with him do'ya poorbella?

Yes you cheeky bugger but I won't be a poorbella for long if I have anything to do about it GB.
Actually that guy Williamson is good I could listen to him when I am not feeling to energetic.
Don't think you did him any justice with that connection though I could hardly understand what he was singing. I had to go onto Youtube and listen to it properly ,lovely words about the dying Aussie breed.
Also liked the song about having your own flag to, you deserve it the size of that bloody country and you are no way under the protection of Britain anymore.I think its you lot that should be protecting us.
I am presuming we Brits are the Yankee side kicks..
I totally agree with that since Tony Blair session as PM.
Australia is a great country and giving a second life I would want to spend it in that beautiful country I reckon I could get along with all the spiders snakes croc's and kangas and all the other wild animals. It's just the bloody Aussie people I would get rid of..
longfellow
Chatterbox

10-08-2018, 07:44 AM

Couple of my old favourites.

Page 131 of 171 « First < 31 81 121 129 130 131 132 133 141 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top