Join for free
Page 4 of 7 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2019, 09:31 AM

Re: Brexit will reward international investors, not ordinary Leave voters

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
I thought by now everyone would have seen this, but it scared the socks off me and looking further into they want to conscript all 16=25 year olds into the army, I can't figure out if it's war with china they are planning for or a domestic war against people stand up to them within the EU empire.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8v3xruukans
I couldn't open the link but, for what its worth, I can't remember how many times I've posted on here about the EU army and how conscription of 16-25 year olds is a solution to their youth unemployment problems. What it also means is that countries like the UK will become training grounds for EU soldiers, where they come here, France and Germany for training before being posted elsewhere. It will be the UK, Germany and France that pays for all this as well because we are the only economies that have such large armies and also the top 3 contributors - no coincidence there.

With the China Belt and Road initiative (go look it up) and Nord Stream 2 (look that up too and especially the part where it has diverted the gas pipeline from Ukraine to prevent one of the poorest (if not the poorest European Country) from claiming transit taxes/charges) its obvious which direction its going. Guess who Germany gets all their gas from ???

All these point to one other very scary direction of travel of the EU and that is to disconnect itself, the member states (especially the UK) completely from the USA. The EU army is to allow it to leave NATO and the digital tax and GDPR is the start of isolating all information sharing between the USA and Europe (including the UK if we stay in).

Galileo - the European satellite - it disconnects the UK from the 5 Eyes system the UK is part of with Australia, New Zealand, USA and Canada and intends to remove completely all intelligence sharing, communications and spy technology with it.

Its very scary stuff this and the sooner we are out, the better. It's not just the UK's money the EU needs so desperately, it's pretty much everything.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2019, 09:33 AM

Not sure why link didn't work for you I clicked on it again and it is live for me. Perhaps someone with more computer knowhow can fix it for me please ?
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2019, 03:14 PM

I thought by now everyone would have seen this, but it scared the socks off me and looking further into they want to conscript all 16=25 year olds into the army, I can't figure out if it's war with china they are planning for or a domestic war against people stand up to them within the EU empire.

The link works. First of all, farage is a better, eloquent speaker.
However, verhofstandt didn't mention the word army, or an age. And wars, by their nature, were always about economic reasons. In the present war of usa vs china no armed forces (thank god) are employed. But the EU, solely concerned with unities to trade, will play an increasing role in economic battles.
The EU had a skirmish with the usa on chlorinated chicken, which they won. Trump, as an expert on economic warfare, is trying to weaken his opponent by splitting it. So far the UK has been duped in going along with it. Even on this forum some have fallen for trump's strategy.
Bungee
France
Bungee is female 

30-09-2019, 07:26 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
Aidopotato ... what's the future of the EU over the next 5 years ?

I bet you can't answer but you still say you knew what you were voting for
Bread..what's the future of the UK over the next 5 years? I bet you can't answer but you still say you knew what you were voting for: lol
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2019, 07:31 PM

Originally Posted by Bungee ->
Bread..what's the future of the UK over the next 5 years? I bet you can't answer but you still say you knew what you were voting for: lol
Back again Flicker?
Bungee
France
Bungee is female 

30-09-2019, 07:33 PM

Just giving a reasonable alternative view.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2019, 07:41 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Back again Flicker?
Some people just can't accept that everybody doesn't think like them Judd!

Why the hell can't people realize that there is little point in arguing about a decision that has already been made. They are beginning to sound like school children who can't accept that their vote didn't win.... in the fond hope that their arguments will change the vote! Is it any wonder that people are not wanting to post on this forum theses days?
Bungee
France
Bungee is female 

30-09-2019, 07:41 PM

''pen the link but, for what its worth, I can't remember how many times I've posted on here about the EU army and how conscription of 16-25 year olds is a solution to their youth unemployment problems".
But the EU doesn't have a problem with youth unemployment..the average is not a lot different to the UK .
Bungee
France
Bungee is female 

30-09-2019, 07:47 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Some people just can't accept that everybody doesn't think like them Judd!

Why the hell can't people realize that there is little point in arguing about a decision that has already been made. They are beginning to sound like school children who can't accept that their vote didn't win.... in the fond hope that their arguments will change the vote! Is it any wonder that people are not wanting to post on this forum theses days?
Surely an open forum is for discussion?. And you have a different view to me...let's all just discuss the facts pleasantly.
Reality1
Scotland
Reality1 is male  Reality1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2019, 07:49 PM

OK Julie the clip is 12mins 17 seconds. Where does he reference conscription for all 16 to 25 year olds?

Page 4 of 7 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top