Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2015, 10:27 AM

Free Trial Offer?

Ooo. Been contacted by one of the merchants I sell stuff for ...

The new pre-workout Possessed is due to land tomorrow, and I'd like to offer you the opportunity to sample and post a review of the new product. If you train in the gym or participate in sport, this is an awesome supplement to use 15-30 minutes before exercise activity that will improve intensity, strength, speed and focus.

Let me know if you're keen to offer your services as a guinea pig!
This is the stuff ...

Possessed

Possessed contains 7 incredibly effective ingredients that will significantly increase your strength and endurance in the gym. The boost in power and mental clarity will allow you to push harder and perform at a much better level. Further, those key ingredients will give you insane muscle pumps that will provide better flow of nutrients to the working muscles.

Significant increase in endurance and training intensity
Amazing muscle pumps & boosted N.O. levels
Great increase in strength
Awesome Apple Kick flavour
Ingredients

Maltodextrin, Creatine Monohydrate, Beta Alanine, Citrulline Malate, L-Arginine Alpha-Ketogluterate (AAKG), Natural flavouring, Citric Acid, Tri Sodium Citrate, Caffeine, Colour: (Beta-Carotene), Sweetener: (Steviol Glycosides), Olive Leaf Extract (18-20% Oleuropein).
Worth over £30 but I haven't taken such stuff before and not sure I should take it now. I've used powdered protein before though.

As for my 'sporting' activities I am building up my strength and running at least once a day.

It is FREE though after all.

mmmmm
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2015, 10:32 AM

Re: Free Trial Offer?

Is it free or is it just the sample free providing you buy a years product in the future.

There is a saying "Beware of free gifts" nothing is free in truth, this particular product may have something in in which is habit forming.

I would have the contents checked first and the terms and conditions attached to the free sample.
Better to make sure beforehand than sorry afterwards

Anything that is a propriety brand that messes about with my body i would avoid like the plague. Only exception is what a DR might prescribe.

Remember manufactures will say anything to push their product
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2015, 10:35 AM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
Is it free or is it just the sample free providing you buy a years product in the future.

There is a saying "Beware of free gifts" nothing is free in truth, this particular product may have something in in which is habit forming.

I would have the contents checked first and the terms and conditions attached to the free sample.
Better to make sure beforehand than sorry afterwards
I've added a line to the top quote.

It will be free as I'm an affiliate with the merchant. I get these offers now and then.

As for being habit forming - I dunno. Probably get hyper on it though as there is caffeine. I don't sleep at all well taking in caffeine.
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2015, 10:36 AM

Blimey ... are any of the ingredients related to anabolic steroids ?

I'd steer clear ... or test it on a friend
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2015, 10:38 AM

Is the merchant medically qualified? if not I would worry if he/she was pushing a body enhancing product my way
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK

04-08-2015, 10:38 AM

Originally Posted by Rachel ->
Blimey ... are any of the ingredients related to anabolic steroids ?

I'd steer clear ... or test it on a friend
Sell it to one of them?
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK

04-08-2015, 10:40 AM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
Is the merchant medically qualified? if not I would worry if he/she was pushing a body enhancing product my way
They are a huge concern and sell all sorts of stuff.

LAMuscle
http://www.lamuscle.com/
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast

04-08-2015, 10:44 AM

Yes but are any of them medically qualified? from your reply doesn't sound like it
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK

04-08-2015, 10:47 AM

I could end up being transformed, like this ...

MKJ
Chatterbox
UK

04-08-2015, 10:56 AM

I'm off for a run now in fact - supplement free.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top