Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2017, 09:39 AM

Corbyn/Labour Hypocrisy

More Lying Looney party double standards!

During the election the hard leftwing Marxist Corbyn promised to tackle discrimination in the workplace and vowed to look at introducing ‘name-blind’ recruitment.

But now the Lying Loonies have given Corbyn's son, Seb, a plum £48k job ! One rule for them, another for everyone else ! What a lovely incestuous Looney party it is !

http://www.express.co.uk/news/politi...son-seb-corbyn

"Corbyn’s son was handed a top job working for shadow chancellor John McDonnell after helping his father secure the Labour Party leadership."

"In a brazen display of jobs for the boys, Seb Corbyn was given the plum role of chief of staff to Mr McDonnell where he is thought to earn up to £48,000 a year, paid for from the public purse"

"Express.co.uk asked Mr McDonnell’s office if ‘name-blind’ recruitment was used to hire Mr Corbyn’s son.

The shadow chancellor’s office refused to comment on how Seb was selected for the role as chief of staff or his wage"

Looney Labour Unfit To Govern
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2017, 10:01 AM

Re: Corbyn/Labour Hypocrisy

And again here

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...archer-MP.html
Realist
Chatterbox
UK

07-07-2017, 10:08 AM

Of course this incestuous nepotism and double standard of the Looney Party is nothing new.

Corbyn previously awarded the daughter of the right-hand union man Len McCluskey a £40,000-a-year job in his Commons team.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...archer-MP.html
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2017, 10:08 AM

He's human it's really hard not to help your kids. If you look at all the MPs have family listed as staff he's just doing what anyone else would do given a chance.

I'd do it if it was in my power, I'd help my kids.
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2017, 10:12 AM

Nowt new, nor is it confined to one party.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/news...-revealed.html
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2017, 10:23 AM

Originally Posted by Nom ->
Nowt new, nor is it confined to one party.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/news...-revealed.html
Exactly Nom, it's human nature to do it. I am not sure it's fair but it's hard to say it's wrong when most of them do it. It's not much different to father and child businesses, sure they may find a better worker but they just want to pass on their good luck to their children.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK

07-07-2017, 01:45 PM

The point Julie 'darlin' is not that such nepotism exists (it always will), but rather the abject hypocrisy of a man that engages in it whilst telling the nation that he believes that job discrimination should be outlawed and interviews should be "name-blind".

The man is duplicitous at every turn.

Which is why he can not be trusted and is why he is unelectable.

He pretended to support Remain during the referendum and election but his anti-EU views are well known and documented. Corbyn supports BrExit plain and simple.

He pretends that he will back the Looney Party's majority stance on renewing Trident, but then tells the organiser of Glastonbury that he will scrap it as soon as he can.

He tells interviewers that he has never met the IRA when of course everyone knows differently.

The man is a total shambles, a total cad, a wolf in sheep's clothing actively duping as many as he can in order to try and get into power and enforce his dangerous hard-left-wing Marxist beliefs on the nation.

He is unelectable.

He makes the Looney Party unelectable as a result

The election proved that
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey

07-07-2017, 02:02 PM

You keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better tories didn't win by a huge margin that's why she's in bed with DUP now that's a creepy organisation if you want to see scary things.
Bruv
Kent UK
Bruv is male  Bruv has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2017, 02:24 PM

I am glad I am not obsessive like Realist.........."Realist" ?....... That makes me laugh.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK

07-07-2017, 02:41 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
tories didn't win by a huge margin
lols

They won by a clear margin of 58 seats !!!!!!

And by a million more votes than the Loonies !

You live in Dreamsville Julie.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top