Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
Wrinkly
Fondly Remembered
West Yorks.
Wrinkly is male  Wrinkly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2013, 06:21 AM

Re: Ladies of a certain age (HELP)

Originally Posted by Pepper ->
I'm at that time of life all you ladies who know out there, i am suffering so much with hot flushes, i have tried many natural products they all work but only for about 3 to 4 mounths.
The days are nearly as bad as the nights, anyone out there got any tips, i'll look into any advise given.

"Dabbing ones forehead at the moment," Pepper.
Not pleasant at all, I used to be my wife's Punkawaller which is Indian for human fan operator.

But you ladies if the hot flushes persist, get the plumber in to change the pipes round on your toilets they have been connected wrongly.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2013, 10:59 AM

Arfa - when I moved into my flat (a new one) I went downstairs to the office and said 'I'm having hot flushes up there !!!!' Then explained my loo was flushing hot water ! You wouldn't believe the cringeworthy plumbing in a new build !! Leaks galore in this place !!
Pepper
Rochdale UK
Pepper is female  Pepper has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2013, 01:13 PM

Wrinkly, Very funny

Ladies there's always one, isn't there.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2013, 04:10 PM

Originally Posted by Pepper ->
Pats CG,

Let me know how you get on with the cream and where do you get one of those little fans from.
Just seen your post Pepper - I will let you know about the cream, as for the fan got mine in Poundland type shop, very useful they are as you can just keep it by your side or in your pocket.... battery operated... have a look round the shops gal ....
Pepper
Rochdale UK
Pepper is female  Pepper has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2013, 04:30 PM

Hi, Pats,

Will do, thanks.

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top