Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
UniGeezer
California, USA
UniGeezer is male  UniGeezer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2013, 11:55 PM

Re: CicLAvia 6/23/13

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Yes well done, you must be really fit to attempt anything like that
Yes, but I have cut way back on the more extreme stuff, like big drops and riding down super steep rocky terrain! In almost 8 years of riding (6-7 days a week!) I've never had a broken bone or an injury serious enough to put me out of commission for long. Mostly bad sprains and bruises.

The last was a water balloon sized hematoma on my back from falling square onto a protruding rock, during a fall down rocky section. Prior to that I jammed my finger so bad that I'm still wearing a splint 3 months later!

I used to ride mainly for the thrill and challenge myself to go "big", but more and more I do it for the sheer joy and for the adrenaline rush, and the endurance aspect to keep in shape.
davem
New Member!
Dundee
davem is male 

25-06-2013, 12:05 AM

New to this, anybody out there
Cheshire Cat
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
Cheshire Cat is female  Cheshire Cat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2013, 12:11 AM

Originally Posted by davem ->
New to this, anybody out there
Lol Welcome to the forum. Not many around at the moment !! One less now, i'm off to bed. Goodnight.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top