Join for free
UniGeezer
California, USA
UniGeezer is male  UniGeezer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2013, 02:30 AM

Independence Day Ride!

This was fun!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhlHDm2m6L0
Cheshire Cat
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
Cheshire Cat is female  Cheshire Cat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2013, 12:50 PM

Re: Independence Day Ride!

Great video Terry and nice scenery and a few more humps and bumps than on the roadways.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2013, 06:48 PM

I'm sure it's very clever to be able to ride a unicycle Terry, but I'm not sure how many more times we can tell you that.

Just a personal observation, but I've noticed that you never post on threads other than those posted by you and relating to you and your hobby. Is there not anything else or anyone else that matters in your life other than you?
UniGeezer
California, USA
UniGeezer is male  UniGeezer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2013, 07:34 PM

Originally Posted by Cheshire Cat ->
Great video Terry and nice scenery and a few more humps and bumps than on the roadways.
Thanks Cheshire Cat! Yes, it can get quite bumpy on the trail, but I love it...it keeps me on my toes!

Originally Posted by plantman ->
I'm sure it's very clever to be able to ride a unicycle Terry, but I'm not sure how many more times we can tell you that.

Just a personal observation, but I've noticed that you never post on threads other than those posted by you and relating to you and your hobby. Is there not anything else or anyone else that matters in your life other than you?
I just enjoy sharing my love of this emerging sport with the forum; something that is not seen everyday. While I haven't posted elsewhere yet, I have been enjoying the postings on various threads, and didn't realize that posting on different threads was a requirement. But I do feel that your nasty attack on me for simply sharing a few videos on this site is juvenile and unwarranted. I will not respond in kind. Have a nice day.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top