Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-07-2013, 02:54 PM

Re: Is this the easiest way to lose weight?

I vaguely remember another member posting something about the kind of diet he was on that actually worked for him. After listening to the interview I think it sounds not too drastic. As I'm down at my own home the now, and on my own I think I may just give it a bash. Have to start a fast day tomorrow as I already had toast for breaky and soup and a sandwich for lunch.....Watch this space lol.
Pats
Lincolnshire
Pats is female  Pats has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-07-2013, 02:55 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
I'm surprised to see you say that, I just wish the NHS had got behind me when I was smaller and insisted I do something before I got as big as I did. Even now I hate going to the doctors/nurses as they always manage to make me feel why bother to even try to lose weight. And the pushing of blooming benecol just makes me want to scream.
I am sorry to hear that you dont appear to get the support you need in your health care area Julie.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-07-2013, 03:47 PM

Originally Posted by hazel ->
Used to be a man on here did it (to save money) and he lost over 20lbs and was still counting. He's one of the non posters now so don't know how how went on.
Hazel, could this be the diet you are referring to?

http://www.over50sforum.com/showthread.php?t=10601
hazel
Lancashire U.K.
hazel is female  hazel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-07-2013, 04:11 PM

Good heavens Mags was that supposed to happen we got the whole thread as well as the diet.

UJ you've gone back to your old ways , Cookiecate how are you doing still losing??

BTW Mags how did you find him out of all the members??
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-07-2013, 04:27 PM

Yes Hazel darlin' - in all that heat yesterday was 'slaving' over a hot stove cooking roast beef, roast potatoes, parsnips, carrots and onion with some sweet potato and leeks on the side too. Still have some of the beef left so will be making a beef stew and suet dumplings!!!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-07-2013, 06:19 PM

Originally Posted by hazel ->
Good heavens Mags was that supposed to happen we got the whole thread as well as the diet.

UJ you've gone back to your old ways , Cookiecate how are you doing still losing??

BTW Mags how did you find him out of all the members??
Hazel, I remembered his name and then checked the threads he had started ..... hey presto!
Pats
Lincolnshire
Pats is female  Pats has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-07-2013, 07:11 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Hazel, I remembered his name and then checked the threads he had started ..... hey presto!
Mods certainly have to have good retentive memories don't they?
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK

08-07-2013, 07:13 PM

Originally Posted by Pats ->
Mods certainly have to have good retentive memories don't they?
The fact that the member has an unusual User name helped a lot

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top