Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Michael
Near London,UK
Michael is male  Michael has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-07-2013, 06:33 PM

Elders reaction to twerking

What do Elders think about the dance craze of Twerking?

Is it anything like dances of their youth?
Warning for the men
Not suitable for viewing
if you suffer from Hypertension

http://tinyurl.com/nr6v2h6

Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-07-2013, 06:47 PM

Re: Elders reaction to twerking

Mmmmmmmm!
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-07-2013, 06:50 PM

Very nice Michael but for some strange reason it reminds me of a 1930's dance, oh yes I have it, The Black Bottom. Just couldn't put my finger on it
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-07-2013, 09:01 PM

If you did Jem you'd probably be banged up for 5 years !
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-07-2013, 10:13 PM

I can just see me doing that in me bustle! Cause an earthquake!
My African friends used to do something similar, it was some sort of ritual dance to attract a man I believe, I expect that's where it originates from.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2013, 09:06 AM

Michael matey, ain't nothing new under the sun, our fathers and grandfathers were watching things like that many, many years ago: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H46uf5-Way0
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK
ben-varrey is female  ben-varrey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2013, 09:17 PM

Originally Posted by Michael ->

What do Elders think about the dance craze of Twerking?

Is it anything like dances of their youth?
Warning for the men
Not suitable for viewing
if you suffer from Hypertension

http://tinyurl.com/nr6v2h6

The only recognisable dance I know is reggae which is what I grew up with and taught to me by black friends - I've tried to find a clip but what we did looked nothing like it does on youtube

In that clip Michael - given the amount of wobbling going on, methinks a few more buttock crunches might just be what's needed
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK
Robert Junior is male  Robert Junior has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2013, 09:39 PM

I was shocked to see relatives of my UNcle Vivians Hottentot wife parading before my jaded eyes. Uncle Vivian spent many years in the midst of this ancient race, related as they are to pygmies & bushmen of the Kalahari. This was at a time when he was newly commissioned as a non-conformist missionary. He threw himself into the task with gusto, marrying her two sisters, just before he was defrocked.
Sadly all three deserted him when his pension was withdrawn & he ended up in the Korean sailors mission in SOuth Kensington, destitute. His penchant for the exotic was his undoing.
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK
ben-varrey is female  ben-varrey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2013, 09:47 PM

I do love your way with words Robert
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK
Robert Junior is male  Robert Junior has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2013, 10:11 PM

Thankyou Karen, you shouldnt encourage me for I have a whole raft of dodgy relatives residing in my restless mind just waiting for me get around to spilling the beans on (some of) their extraordinary lives.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top