Join for free
Page 6 of 7 « First < 4 5 6 7 >
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-04-2019, 12:17 PM

Re: Poor old Diane

Originally Posted by summer ->
I read that Corbyn used his affair with Diane like a badge of honour it ticked all the boxes if you know what I mean. Actually I felt quite sorry for Diane when I read that...later I came to my senses
I also heard (to be verified), that he stuck a pair of sink-plungers on her back and rode her like a space-hopper.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-04-2019, 12:20 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
I also heard (to be verified), that he stuck a pair of sink-plungers on her back and rode her like a space-hopper.
Didn't know that space-hoppers were available made out of wrinkly black rawhide.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-04-2019, 12:35 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
Didn't know that space-hoppers were available made out of wrinkly black rawhide.
A prototype?
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-04-2019, 02:11 PM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
But who is bothered about Diane Abbott anyway? Just because she's a political celebrity doesn't mean she's any more important than anyone else who is in employment in any kind of job!
Get real folks.
Certainly not important at all to me.

But she is very entertaining.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-04-2019, 02:12 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Well I heard that Jeremy Corbyn did, so what does that say about the Labour party leader.
Well he's no oil painting either.

I mean, would you?
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-04-2019, 06:42 PM

Hi

Getting Serious now.

I do not view her as a Joke.

I view her as a serious threat to our way of life.

She is dangerous.

If she becomes Home Secretary it will be an absolute disaster.

Nobody in their right mind would share any confidential information with her.
Lorna
Uk
Lorna is female  Lorna has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-04-2019, 08:02 PM

So its back to sticking me bottle of scumpy in a plastic oh no sorry brown PAPER bag and sip from a plastic no no i mean paper straw when on the train home 😋
Seriously tho i understood it was illegal to drink alcohol in any public area, so Diane Abbott will know that...shame on her as a public figure too ! Dont like her...
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-04-2019, 08:04 PM

Originally Posted by Lorna ->
So its back to sticking me bottle of scumpy in a plastic oh no sorry brown PAPER bag and sip from a plastic no no i mean paper straw when on the train home 😋
That's the ticket Lorna!
Hi and welcome by the way

Or have you tried vodka in a clear water bottle?
Lorna
Uk
Lorna is female  Lorna has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-04-2019, 08:08 PM

Originally Posted by Rhian ->
Thats the ticket Lorna!
Hi and welcome by the way

Or have you tried vodka in a clear water bottle?
Hi and thanks for the welcome x
and yes tried them all, i'm an ole lush dontcha no, pickled ! lol
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire

28-04-2019, 08:29 PM

A pub in Hackney is brewing a special Diane Abbott inspired "Mojito Ale" in the wake of her recent drinking on the London Overground. It's expected to be dark and nutty with a thick head.

Page 6 of 7 « First < 4 5 6 7 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top