Join for free
Page 11 of 12 « First < 9 10 11 12 >
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-09-2020, 09:56 AM

Re: Barnier Demands a Veto on UK Laws

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Not our decision Shroppy.

It is down to the Money Markets and others as to whether we have broken International Law or not.

It is not in our decision.

We owe so much money it is in the hands of others.

They have no affinity to us at all, merely profits.

There shouldn't be any problem then as profit is king with the money markets. I know where mine would be.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-09-2020, 11:14 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Not our decision Shroppy.

It is down to the Money Markets and others as to whether we have broken International Law or not.

It is not in our decision.

We owe so much money it is in the hands of others.

They have no affinity to us at all, merely profits.

It's nothing to do with money.
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-09-2020, 01:03 PM

Originally Posted by Bruce ->
Oh dear Assman. You're talking to the wrong bloke. You need to tell your mate Bread, he raised the issue.

As for what you believe? That is a question only you can asnwer.
Oooeer! my apologies Brucy must have missed that! thanks for
pointing it out !!

Donkeyman! 👍👍
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-09-2020, 01:45 PM

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
Read below who is guilty as charged...

https://facts4eu.org/news/2020_sep_eu_in_default
Marvelous! The negotiation of a free trade agreement is part of the political declaration. Several of the posters on here have smirkily declared that the PD is not legally binding.
Could your link be to a brexiters article? Would explain the level of it.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-09-2020, 02:10 PM

Originally Posted by Bruce ->
Must be a different New Zealand. The New Zealand near me entirely eradicated Covid to the point of no new cases for a month then there was an imported outbreak which is currently running at less than 10 new cases a day. Perhaps "didn't work" has a different meaning in the UK.

BTW the original statement was " I don't think there is one country in the whole world that has not criticised its own Government over the handling of their own country's covid crisis", nothing to do with the number of cases.
Doesn't look like it to me

https://www.health.govt.nz/our-work/...-current-cases
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-09-2020, 03:12 PM

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
Marvelous! The negotiation of a free trade agreement is part of the political declaration. Several of the posters on here have smirkily declared that the PD is not legally binding.
Could your link be to a brexiters article? Would explain the level of it.
Truth hurts?

The EU bricking it now. the sooner you accept that you will not be given the opportunity to annex N.I. giving you the opportunity to interfere with British internal trade betwen the mainland and N.I. in the event of no-deal.
You want a border if no deal? build it yourselves.
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-09-2020, 03:31 PM

Read below who is guilty as charged...

https://facts4eu.org/news/2020_sep_eu_in_default
WOW! That's one hard hitting article. Thanks for the link SG.

Truth hurts?

The EU bricking it now. the sooner you accept that you will not be given the opportunity to annex N.I. giving you the opportunity to interfere with British internal trade between the mainland and N.I. in the event of no-deal.
You want a border if no deal? build it yourselves.
Now the EU is trying to annex Switzerland by turning it into a vassal state: https://www.express.co.uk/news/world...-boris-johnson
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

10-09-2020, 03:34 PM

Originally Posted by Percy Vere ->
WOW! That's one hard hitting article. Thanks for the link SG.

Now the EU is trying to annex Switzerland by turning it into a vassal state: https://www.express.co.uk/news/world...-boris-johnson
It's been trying that for years. The Swiss signing up to a trade agreement with the UK has been an act of betrayal as far as the EU is concerned, but don't worry, if the EU try to screw Switzerland then the Swiss will just do what it did last time and publish the bank details of the commission and exactly what they are all hiding in their Swiss bank accounts.
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-09-2020, 03:47 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
It's been trying that for years. The Swiss signing up to a trade agreement with the UK has been an act of betrayal as far as the EU is concerned, but don't worry, if the EU try to screw Switzerland then the Swiss will just do what it did last time and publish the bank details of the commission and exactly what they are all hiding in their Swiss bank accounts.
What a threat, or treat, that would be
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-09-2020, 04:17 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
Switzerland is not a member of the EU. They can sign trade contracts with any third country they like. Get your facts straight boy.

Page 11 of 12 « First < 9 10 11 12 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top