Join for free
Page 9 of 11 « First < 7 8 9 10 11 >
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-09-2020, 07:58 PM

Re: Gentlemen

I respond to threads by blokes and women, I respond if the thread interests me, why should it matter what gender the person is who is posting? As long as we all have healthy, pleasant discussions thats all that interests me. Mind you, I might jump on Hugh Jackmans thread starter if he came in here just because it's him............double standard eh? haha
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-09-2020, 08:04 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Hmm - whips, Kinky boots, leather corsets and caltrops - God Bless Amazon!
What on earth are caltrops?
Tachyon
Internet Citizen :)
Tachyon is male  Tachyon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-09-2020, 08:08 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
What on earth are caltrops?
They are spikes, thrown on the ground to injure the hooves of cavalry horses, but work just as well on any feet at all. They consist of 4 nasty spikes welded together, so when they are thrown down on the ground, one of them always points up.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-09-2020, 08:10 PM

Originally Posted by Tachyon ->
They are spikes, thrown on the ground to injure the hooves of cavalry horses, but work just as well on any feet at all. They consist of 4 nasty spikes welded together, so when they are thrown down on the ground, one of them always points up.
Good heavens! So Silver Tabby uses them on men?
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-09-2020, 08:31 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Good heavens! So Silver Tabby uses them on men?
Only the persistent pests that infest LTP ! Everyone else is perfectly safe.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-09-2020, 08:51 PM

Originally Posted by Tachyon ->
That's the reason why I very, very rarely initiate PMs. In the 7½ years I've been on here I have initiated PMs only twice, maybe three times and even then it was with reference to something that was discussed in one or other of the forums. I know women have had problems with male weirdos on various forums over the years, so I don't continue PMs for any length of time. It's better to leave people in their secure space.
Same here Tachyon, I wouldn't flirt with anyone by PM, I wouldn't want to be described as a sex pest or stalker. In fact, like yourself, I very rarely use the PM service and don't encourage it. In the past I've only used the PM service for delicate subjects that other posters wouldn't want posting on the open forum. Personally, there's nothing that I wouldn't post on the open forum......
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-09-2020, 09:08 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Same here Tachyon, I wouldn't flirt with anyone by PM, I wouldn't want to be described as a sex pest or stalker. In fact, like yourself, I very rarely use the PM service and don't encourage it. In the past I've only used the PM service for delicate subjects that other posters wouldn't want posting on the open forum. Personally, there's nothing that I wouldn't post on the open forum......

Drat, Foxy! I'm foiled before I even started then.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-09-2020, 09:15 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Drat, Foxy! I'm foiled before I even started then.
You might have had a lucky escape Mupsy....
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-09-2020, 10:18 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Of course we do, but a little playful violence makes it more fun!
Agreed. Who hasn't been subject to a few poinks from our Tessa?
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-09-2020, 10:19 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
You might have had a lucky escape Mupsy....

So might you.

Page 9 of 11 « First < 7 8 9 10 11 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top