Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-09-2020, 07:24 PM

Re: New friends because of OFF

Originally Posted by carol ->
Ah that's lovely.

Any photo's of your meeting LQ? x
Sorry Carol, no. xxx
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2020, 03:39 PM

It was such a giggle wasn’t it LQ and yes you are right it was as if we had known each other for ages... we will do it again if only this virus will just go away. My little grandson who stayed here last night appreciated the rest of the chocolates he has just gone home leaving a trail of chaos behind him.....its a nice chaos though. Thanks for the chokies and your company both were very much appreciated ��
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2020, 09:11 PM

This is so sweet. If I had the chance to meet up with a few online people I’d love to. Those two hours must have flown by
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2020, 09:13 PM

I'm glad you both enjoyed it but it was always going to be pleasant with such lovely people involved.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2020, 06:46 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I'm glad you both enjoyed it but it was always going to be pleasant with such lovely people involved.
Aw thats a sweet thing to say LD ....i know LQ will be pleased....dont tell her I told you but I know she has a soft spot for you...

She will kill me for saying that
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2020, 10:00 AM

I am pleased to hear OFF has helped to form an off line friendship, there has been a number of them over the years .

On our sister site Dogweb later called Dogsey a large group of members used to meet up at Crufts every year and many stayed firm friends .
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2020, 01:51 PM

Originally Posted by summer ->
Aw thats a sweet thing to say LD ....i know LQ will be pleased....dont tell her I told you but I know she has a soft spot for you...

Well I would kill you but im in lockdown so you don't have to worry until we are out of lockdown then I might just have to kill you mwahaha

Stay safe my friend x
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2020, 09:20 PM

Originally Posted by summer ->

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
Well I would kill you but im in lockdown so you don't have to worry until we are out of lockdown then I might just have to kill you mwahaha

Stay safe my friend x
Aw, I'm all embarrassed now..... anyway about this soft spot, where is it exactly?

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top