Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK
Robert Junior is male  Robert Junior has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2013, 05:30 PM

I am blessed.

Despite indicators to the contrary,
I have had a great life.
Done most of what I wanted to do.
Have a great family & great friends,
Many of them in here.
Am positive about the future.
Live in a nice house in a nice area.
I am well provided for
I count my blessings every day.

What makes your life blessed?
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2013, 06:18 PM

Re: I am blessed.

Pretty much the same as you Robert. I only wish everyone could be as fortunate as I am. I don't live in a posh house, just an ordinary 3 bedroomed semi but I want for nothing, we get nice holidays, I have a great family, we both enjoy good health. What more could I ask for ?
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2013, 06:22 PM

You are both right - you are blessed and I am happy for you both .....
I am blessed to have my Hubs .... everything else is a struggle, but I wont dwell on that - no point at all .....
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2013, 06:54 PM

That's good to hear Robert I think considering you are not in the best of health you are an inspiration to us all ..x
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2013, 07:07 PM

I dont know what I did right but I seem to have had a lot of good luck in my adult life, if I was to list it all down I'd be here for a long time. I never planned anything, I'm not religious but I still say the special prayer my Granny thought me when I was a boy, it's short and sweet and to the point, she wasn't very religious either. Everything turned out great for me despite a very shaky start, I want for nothing, and if I was to pop off tonight I wouldn't mind, my mind is at peace, I had a great life and I'm more than grateful for that, I only wish others could be as lucky as I was.
Stella H
Lowestoft, Suffolk
Stella H is female  Stella H has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2013, 07:17 PM

I have a lovely husband, lovely son and 2 gorgeous grandchildren, have a nice bungalow near the sea, no financial worries and in reasonably good health. Yes, I too am blessed.
lavander
s. scotland
lavander is female  lavander has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2013, 07:18 PM

There's not much to beat a good family and friends, i've a lot to be thankful for too....and if i had to do it all again..i'd choose the same ones
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2013, 07:24 PM

Reading posts like these make me happy ......
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2013, 07:52 PM

I have a lovely husband, two children who have grown up to be caring, responsible adults .... grandchildren who I adore .... a comfortable home and lifestyle and reasonably good health for our age.

Yes, I see myself as being blessed

Good thread Robert
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2013, 10:57 PM

[QUOTE=Robert Junior;384146][CENTER]Despite indicators to the contrary,
I have had a great life.
Done most of what I wanted to do.
Have a great family & great friends,
Many of them in here.
Am positive about the future.
Live in a nice house in a nice area.
I am well provided for
I count my blessings every day.
QUOTE]

It's having such a lovely positive attitude that keeps you going Robert. I'm so glad for you.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top