Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2014, 06:11 PM

Re: Rocker Clothing

Probably just pumps,normal shoes. How things have changed for the better. My 47 year old nephew rides a Harley and his wife dresses as he does-the full protective gear including top quality boots.

I might seem `sexy` to ride the highway in shorts and trainers but ask anyone who works in A&E-it`s not sexy trying to save a life or rebuild a shattered body
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2014, 06:16 PM

Originally Posted by Fender Bender ->
Mods or the things with small wheels?
Well of course I mean the Mods
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2014, 06:17 PM

Originally Posted by Older git ->
Probably just pumps,normal shoes. How things have changed for the better. My 47 year old nephew rides a Harley and his wife dresses as he does-the full protective gear including top quality boots.

I might seem `sexy` to ride the highway in shorts and trainers but ask anyone who works in A&E-it`s not sexy trying to save a life or rebuild a shattered body
Believe me - its not sexy to ride a Harley in shorts and trainers
Fender Bender
By the pc
Fender Bender is male  Fender Bender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2014, 06:19 PM

Originally Posted by Older git ->
...but ask anyone who works in A&E-it`s not sexy trying to save a life or rebuild a shattered body
OG, I could not agree more! i've lost far to many friends over the years that might still have been alive if they had worn protective gear.
Fender Bender
By the pc
Fender Bender is male  Fender Bender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2014, 06:20 PM

Originally Posted by Patsy ->
Believe me - its not sexy to ride a Harley in shorts and trainers
It is bone stupid though...
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

12-12-2014, 06:22 PM

Originally Posted by Fender Bender ->
It is bone stupid though...
Sure is - hard to comprehend the stupidity of it ........

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top