Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2014, 11:59 AM

Re: Happy Monday Folk.

buenas dias all. A grey chilly morning here but not raining at the present time. We had a real downpour yesterday which continued virtually all afternoon and evening. I must go into our local town shortly and then between 5 and 6 p.m. we have some new furniture units being delivered, if the delivery men don´t get lost that is. Have a pleasant day all.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2014, 01:28 PM

Good afternoon all, very cold but dry day here so far.
I hadn’t been feeling the best over the last couple of days, caught that coldey fluey thing the wife had, I didn’t have the doctor so I wouldn’t know what this new dose is called, if there is a name for it, halfway between a bad cold and the flu, all I know is that it makes you feel terrible with aches all over your body and it puts you into lousy humour, I was like a bear with a boil on me arse, best to avoid everyone and drink plenty of hot whiskey with lemon, get lots of sleep and keep it until it gets better, that’s exactly what I did, I’m grand now that it’s passed. I hope you are all spared the dreaded dose this Winter, I wouldn’t wish it on me worst enemy. I hope you are all as well as you can be.
Keep warm and safe Folks.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2014, 02:55 PM

Originally Posted by Jem ->
Good afternoon all, very cold but dry day here so far.
I hadn’t been feeling the best over the last couple of days, caught that coldey fluey thing the wife had, I didn’t have the doctor so I wouldn’t know what this new dose is called, if there is a name for it, halfway between a bad cold and the flu, all I know is that it makes you feel terrible with aches all over your body and it puts you into lousy humour, I was like a bear with a boil on me arse, best to avoid everyone and drink plenty of hot whiskey with lemon, get lots of sleep and keep it until it gets better, that’s exactly what I did, I’m grand now that it’s passed. I hope you are all spared the dreaded dose this Winter, I wouldn’t wish it on me worst enemy. I hope you are all as well as you can be.
Keep warm and safe Folks.
Aw Jem I had a feeling you had caught the latest plague from Phyllis and I hope both of you will be better soon....

People are falling like flies around here, thank goodness for the flu vaccination I say.
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2014, 03:42 PM

I wonder where Plantman (aka Barry) has got to, he hasn't been on for a few days.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2014, 07:00 PM

[QUOTE=Meg;575423]Aw Jem I had a feeling you had caught the latest plague from Phyllis and I hope both of you will be better soon....

Thanks Meg, we are both great now, glad it's over us now for Christmas when the whole family will be here.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2014, 07:52 PM

Good evening all.

Have been really busy today, shopping for the extra bits.

You had me worried there Alan, I thought the snow was coming my way.

Perhaps Plantman is busy with his move.
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2014, 08:16 PM

Originally Posted by Jem ->
I was like a bear with a boil on me arse,
Och Jem, I'm sorry you're feeling rotten. You still made me laugh with your quotes. Best way to be. Get well soon
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin

15-12-2014, 09:46 PM

Originally Posted by alice76 ->
Och Jem, I'm sorry you're feeling rotten. You still made me laugh with your quotes. Best way to be. Get well soon
Thanks Alice, I'm feeing great now, back to normal whatever that is, and smiling like a Cheshire cat...see

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top