Join for free
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2019, 06:49 AM

Good morning Friday

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you all.

A chilly start to the day and it's been raining overnight. Mostly a dry and windy day is forecast but with the odd shower. Maximum temperature 7ºC.

Yet another day of keeping warm, doing the odd household chore and sorting out old paperwork.

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2019, 07:00 AM

Re: Good morning Friday

Hi

Good Morning All.

I am tired, been up all night.

Time for bed.

Have a Good Day all.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2019, 09:31 AM

Good Morning everyone.

Woke like a lion refreshed ready for anything - and then I saw the rain. Now, I quite like rain but - given that I spent most of yesterday changing clothes because I kept being soaked - I could really do without any more. Have sent a forthright memo to the weather Goblins.

Will spend the day finishing part two of my College course - only three more questions to answer - then I can submit it. Deadline is 17th Dec.

Have a fun day.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2019, 10:25 AM

Good morning everybody.

I've got my keep fit class this morning - a bit different to usual as I will be dressed in a Santa t shirt & wearing reindeer ears. After coffee & mince pies with the class I will be spending the rest of the day doing Christmas Preparations.

Have a good day all.
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2019, 11:09 AM

Good morning - It's a lot brighter and drier today. I'll be riding over to see my brother this afternoon if it stays that way.

Have the best day possible.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2019, 11:26 AM

Morning all

Not a bad morning here, I wasn't shivering on my way to work at least.

When I finish work I'm going to my Dads, then my friend and I are going to a care home where I used to work to see an old lady who is 102, I really enjoyed taking care of her and since I left the care home me and my friend who also used to work there go back regularly to visit her. Sadly the lady is going into a decline and isn't eating so I fear this may be my last visit. I'll give her a cuddle, she is a pleasure to know and had many stories to tell us.

This evening, I'm going to The Range again with my best friend, I'm addicted to that place! Afterwards we are going to Nandos for our late tea, yum yum.

Hey Tabby, only room for one lion around here lady hehehe.

Enjoy your day all, whatever you may be doing.
x
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2019, 01:13 PM

A belated good morning to you all

After shopping this morning our SIL called in to see us. He is doing so well with his recovery and is now allowed to drive again.

Quite a nice day, it’s dry and sunny although the wind is quite strong still.

Enjoy your day everyone
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2019, 04:38 PM

Good afternoon (I know, I know but I didn't get to bed until after 4am this morning 'cos I was watching the Election Special) Now I'm just starting to catch up on these here threads I've found.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top