Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-12-2019, 09:31 PM

re this forum

Do members look at all the different thread or just those they are interested in. I tend to have a look in each one quite often incase I am missing something, but I suspect some on here only look at particular ones
Right Now
upstate New York US
Right Now is female  Right Now has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-12-2019, 09:40 PM

Re: re this forum

I do not look at all of the threads, as so many pertain only to GB, even many of the general ones. I can't relate to many of the topics like shopping at certain stores, or what's on the telly.

Occasionally I find one that I follow a couple times a week. Other than that, it's a few games, jokes, or more personal topics.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-12-2019, 09:43 PM

I don't see any point in looking through threads I am not interested in - like Politics and Religion for example.
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-12-2019, 10:49 PM

I just have a look through & see what takes my fancy TBH.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-12-2019, 11:19 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
I don't see any point in looking through threads I am not interested in - like Politics and Religion for example.
That's me also.
Ray Cathode
Scotland, UK (but not EU)
Ray Cathode is male  Ray Cathode has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-12-2019, 11:43 PM

I just click on new posts (excluding games etc) or something like that.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-12-2019, 11:47 PM

I didn't look at this one.
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-12-2019, 11:57 PM

I trust you (collectively) will understand that I don't often look at Brexit threads or those to do with British politics. And that makes up a very significant percentage of what's on here. And I never comment beyond saying what a tool I think Corbyn is. And I'm a Labor voter. I think with amusement about what kind of response I'd get if I started talking about Australian politics. ..viz..nada. But having said that I do try to read a decent sample of different subjects. I may not always comment but that doesn't mean I'm not there.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2019, 12:00 AM

Keezoy good on you cobber as your people say.

Always interested about other countries, so any little snippits of interest do put it on here

My cousin married an Australian now living in Sydney . Her name now is Tessa Holt (nee Roberts before getting married) married a dentist or something like. moved out there 50 years or so ago i guess

If you happen to bump into her say hi and for her to get in touch with her cousin (me)
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2019, 12:12 AM

Some folks live by strict rules, gems can be found anywhere and everywhere.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top