Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2019, 07:08 AM

Good Morning Sunday.

Hi

Good Morning All.

A very early morning hailstorm has passed, but could not get back to sleep.

The pretendies are here today, so things will be hectic.

Have a good day all.
zuludog
N E Lancashire
zuludog is male  zuludog has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2019, 08:35 AM

Re: Good Morning Sunday.

We've got light snowfall at the moment - 07 - 30

I'm still shaking off a cold, so didn't do much yesterday, but; today I hope to do most, if not all, of my Christmas cards, though this may run into Monday
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2019, 08:49 AM

Good Morning all

Must have been cold during the night - the grass along the river bank was all crunchy under foot - needed a big mug of hot Bovril when I cam home. Hey - just seen a car slither passed sideways, didn't think the ice was that bad when I was out! Note to self find winter boots - they have built in cleats in the heels.

Having a serendipity day today.

Have a fun day.
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2019, 09:05 AM

Cold but no precipitation at the moment so a chilly but dry stroll with the dogs. Or maybe dog. Ozzie isn't too keen on the cold and he's just had a haircut.

My dear wife calls his owner when we are on our way up there. Ozzie either gets excited or hides behind the sofa when he hears the phone ring.

Max will go whatever the weather.

Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2019, 09:07 AM

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you all.

A very windy night, gale force winds battering the house and rain lashing down most of the night kept me awake. Today a dry day with some spells of sunshine is forecast. Maximum temperature 7ºC.

Another day of keeping warm again, possibly Monday’s mundane chores will now be done a day early. Roll on spring 2020, it just cannot arrive soon enough for me!

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2019, 09:22 AM

Good morning - There was some heavy overnight rain but it's dry now and 6°C. Nothing needs doing today and I'll probably spend the day doing 'nothing'.

Might not even get any visitors ..which can be good sometimes.

Have the best day possible.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2019, 09:53 AM

Good morning everybody.

I've just had my alendronic acid and am now sitting upright for the next 30 mins pondering on what to do today. No idea yet!!

Have a good day all.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2019, 10:04 AM

Good morning everyone. wrap up warm and dry and above all stay safe and well. God bless
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2019, 10:16 AM

Good morning everyone

Gosh I slept so well last night didn't wake up once that hasn't happened for yonks

We are having a family party today luckily it's not at my house and all I've been asked to bring is wine and chocolates so no catering...yay!!!

The river Wharfe is flowing very high this morning so I hope there is no flooding...it doesn't affect me if it does but I'm sure folks could do without it.

Have a good day all whatever's planned
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2019, 10:40 AM

Good morning all a frosty one here, clear sky and sunny.

I’m hoping to potter a bit in the garden today to clear the final leaves that have dropped. I’ve noticed a few bulbs have started poking their heads through the soil already...... always a lovely sign when we are slowly moving through winter.

Enjoy your day everyone

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top