Join for free
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-12-2019, 01:35 AM

Good Morning Monday

Good Morning everyone.

Having yet another day/night when I haven't the time to go to bed. Just made a cauldron of leek, potato and celery soup - so that is lunch taken care of for the rest of the week.

My early morning walk will be to the Postal Sorting Office - another person has sent me something without the correct postage on it - another £2 to pay out.

By the time I have been there - done that - Sainsbury's will be open - need some more cat food. Then it is back to a final session with my books for College - will just make the deadline!

After that I really must clean the house - even the cobwebs have cobwebs now - it looks like Miss Haversham's annex!!

Have a fun day!
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-12-2019, 06:30 AM

Re: Good Morning Monday

Hi

Good Morning All.

It is very chilly, but no rain forecast, which is good.

The garden will be out of bounds for a while, it is still waterlogged.

Two pictures to move and a third to put up and then a trip to the Storage Unit to get things we need.

The container is a full size one and stacked, so that will be fun hunting for the bits we need.

Have a good day all.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-12-2019, 08:00 AM

Good morning everybody.

I was meeting a friend for lunch today but she's cancelled and is going to the doctor's instead. She's had bad chest & sore throat for two weeks now - silly woman for not going sooner.

I shall do a bit of pottering about with Tony instead - stuff to do in the garden & we'll go to visit our daughter later..

Have a good day all.
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-12-2019, 09:31 AM

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you all.

A cold morning again but not raining. The forecast is perhaps with hazy sunshine and perhaps rain in late evening – even the weather forecasters cannot make a definite forecast! Perhaps they are about as useless as the weather? Maximum temperature 9ºC.

Today it’s the laundry to do and some shopping too. Another day of keeping warm again – roll on spring 2020!

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-12-2019, 09:36 AM

Good morning all it’s still on the darkest side out, at least it isn’t raining.

Off into town again this morning for a mosey around. I’m sure it will be packed there but as long as Mr Mags gets a seat in the Coffee Shop while I totter off around the shops, I won’t mind.

Enjoy your day everyone
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-12-2019, 09:39 AM

Good morning everyone

Out for lunch today with son and daughter in law and my youngest grandson it's his Birthday ....we bought him a ride on tractor and trailer ....can't wait to give him it...he loves tractors

Have a good day all whatever's planned
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-12-2019, 09:45 AM

Good morning - A grey but dry morning and I'm going to risk a ride to the allotment. I haven't been there for ages because it has been too wet. Also because there isn't much that needs doing at this time of year.

Have the best day possible.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-12-2019, 10:18 AM

Good morning all, our garden is the same swimmy. Have a good day all, everyone wrap up warm and dry and stay safe and well. God bless.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-12-2019, 10:51 AM

Off to the hospital for an eye field test later on today. Don't really like doing it but the eyes are more important. THan in a couple of days time back again for an eye examination. Why they can't do both on the same day beats me.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-12-2019, 02:49 PM

A belated good morning everyone I went out early to do a big shop, that is me done till after Christmas thank goodness the shops and parking were horrendous.
Only vegetables and fruits to get from the greengrocer, I don't eat 'Christmas dinner'.

Next job is to make some mushroom soup and mincemeat, enjoy what is left of your day

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top