Join for free
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-12-2019, 08:44 PM

How lovely is this?

Letter box rattled a few minutes ago - found an envelope on the mat. It was a Christmas Card - inside was a little silky bag

It had the following message attached -

and inside the bag was this lovely little angel!

I think I am blessed to live among such kind people!
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-12-2019, 08:51 PM

Re: How lovely is this?

That’s lovely ST and you seem highly appreciated by your friends and neighbours.
I get the impression, you are always there for them and will do anything in your power to help them.

I remember some months back, something nice came through your letterbox and you didn’t know who it was from.
Did you ever find out?
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-12-2019, 09:02 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
I think I am blessed to live among such kind people!
Know the feeling.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-12-2019, 11:40 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
That’s lovely ST and you seem highly appreciated by your friends and neighbours.
I get the impression, you are always there for them and will do anything in your power to help them.

I remember some months back, something nice came through your letterbox and you didn’t know who it was from.
Did you ever find out?
No - I never did trace the sender. This is such a happy little street full of kindness!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-12-2019, 11:43 PM

How lovely ST, you must be a very popular lady and very appreciated.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top