Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-12-2019, 11:11 AM

Re: Good Morning Tuesday.

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Here it is

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/323920127154

He got the full framed picture, not just the print for £3 and cleaned it and sprayed the frame.

He walked 7 miles in the rain, he cannot drive, being epileptic.

Wrapped it up so it did not get wet, sprayed it in the side passage when I was asleep.

His hand written message is the best, I will frame it and post photos later.

I am a Happy Womble.
Happy Birthday for yesterday Swimmy

That is my kind of present, somthing to treasure and worth so much more than a lot of money spent with little though.

Well done Guy
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-12-2019, 12:06 PM

Work is finally slowing down so my stress levels are in the green, I have a smile on my face and to top it all off, after 7 years of courts, solicitors and paperwork, my divorce has finally come through and I am free of the ex-wife who has made everybody I know's life an utter misery for so long.

Tonight I meet our sound and lighting people to discuss the set list and lighting etc for the last show of the year this Friday and for a few beers, tomorrow me and Mrs Bread are going out for a meal while little 'un is at Panto, Thursday is early night then Friday at 2pm the laptop switches off for the rest of the year, 5pm sound check, 21:00 show start until midnight and then nothing for 10 days.

Phew !

What a year
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-12-2019, 01:26 PM

Good afternoon everyone

Been catching up on the ironing after a visit from our daughter this morning.

Happy Birthday for yesterday, Swimmy - a very thoughtful present from Guy.

Enjoy the rest of the day....

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top