Join for free
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2020, 08:50 AM

Re: Who are you talking to

Originally Posted by Jem ->
Yes I regularly get the felling I’m talking to meself, but I don’t mind that, you get used to it after ten years here.
The only problem is you have to be very careful that you don’t tell yourself something you don’t want to hear.
I hear you Jem!
I'm usually in the background listening, watching quietly, waiting...
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2020, 08:54 AM

Originally Posted by Tedc ->
I think that bit means that, if you get no responses, to your arguments, then you must be right.

I like that!

(even though I say it myself!)

I agree Ted! I think to myself that folk are in awe of my intelligence and stunned into silence
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2020, 09:12 AM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
The cats - and - Yes, it is important. Cats are very wise and they have taught me so much.
Problem with cats st, is, you always get the same answer when you ask them to do something....me..how...
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2020, 10:16 AM

Originally Posted by Primus1 ->
Problem with cats st, is, you always get the same answer when you ask them to do something....me..how...

Yeah, like that.
Tachyon
Internet Citizen :)
Tachyon is male  Tachyon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2020, 10:40 AM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Do you know who you are talking to, is it important? What if you think you are talking (Typing) to several individuals but, it is only half a dozen, or if a person is being fractious, half a bakers dozen, does it matter.
Nope. I don't care one way or the other.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2020, 10:41 AM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Sorry Pesta, @ 11pm I always go and clean the Toilet.

Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2020, 10:42 AM

Originally Posted by summer ->
I mostly feel ignored here but I enjoy reading what others say so I carry on regardless.
I love reading your posts summer (and mostly everyone else's). We need a 'Like' button.... I know,,,,, I know,,,,, it's all been said before.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

02-08-2020, 10:45 AM

Originally Posted by monkeypuzzle ->
I am astounded that people on this forum seem to have so much time on their hands that they can quote things I have said in my other persona. I post on forums for discussion purposes only, as a displacement activity when I have nothing better to do for a minute or two. I don't remember most of the posters on here, their lives are absolutely none of my business.

Bless her!
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2020, 10:51 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Bless her!
Just popped in for a minute or two to agree with You..(running away now)
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

02-08-2020, 10:52 AM

Originally Posted by May ->
Just popped in for a minute or two to agree with You..(running away now)
Hi ya May.... Bye May

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top