Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2013, 04:47 AM

Happy Tuesday Folk

[IMG]
[/IMG]Taken from the top of the Zugspitz, Germany's highest mountain. I won't be with you for a few days folk, we're going to Derbyshire for a break. In the meantime.............behave yourselves !
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2013, 07:13 AM

Re: Happy Tuesday Folk

Wow, what a panorama, you won't find anything as high as that in Derbyshire Alan, but hope you have a good trip...

Morning everyone, a lovely start here but forecast to deteriorate later. Nothing much planned other than walking the dogs and cleaning the sanitaryware (oh joy..)...

Enjoy your day folks,

Barry
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2013, 07:47 AM

Good Morning Alan and Barry, what a picture that is Alan, imagine being on top of that mountain. Have a lovely time in Derbyshire Alan.

I don't know what the weather is going to do today, it doesn't look very good at the moment I'm having my hair cut this morning and hope to go swimming later on. Hubby will be taking our dog out for a walk.

Have a nice day all of you
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2013, 08:51 AM

Good morning fellow members a beautiful sunny morning but what I call 'too bright too early' with heavy rain on the way.

I have Hannah all day today so we will try to go for a walk before the rain comes .

Enjoy your day everyone

Wow, what a panorama, you won't find anything as high as that in Derbyshire Alan, but hope you have a good trip...
Barry there is always the cable cars in Matlock Bath if you like heights but I agree they can't compete with Alan's pictures.

Enjoy your holiday Alan
valice
Chatterbox
Wirral UK
valice is female  valice has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2013, 08:52 AM

Good Morning all, bright start here, and hopeful that it will stay mainly dry.

Have a good break Alan
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2013, 08:54 AM

Good morning everyone, lovely picture Alan, enjoy your visit to Derbyshire and have a lovely break. Have a good day all despite what the weather may throw at us. God bless.
astrolady
Field
astrolady is female  astrolady has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2013, 08:55 AM

Good morning all.

Hope you have a nice break in Derbyshire Alan.We went camping there at Buxton once.I remember it well because i fell head first in a load of cow muck. Lol !

Sunny here but chilly too,i'll be wrapping up.

Have a nice day all.
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2013, 09:38 AM

Good morning, what a picture Alan - makes me dizzy
Gonna miss you, hope you have a good break away.
Barry, did we really need to know you are on toilet duty today
Dull and cooler here and no plans except wait for a plant delivery. (sods law says it won't turn up )
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2013, 09:47 AM

Morning everyone

Very cold here today and waiting for the rain which is forecast, glad i am at work,
Hope it clears up for the end of the week
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2013, 11:47 AM

Good morning all. What a lovely view Alan.

Have been busy this morning, my Husband had to go to the Hospital about his Prostate problems so I went with him as moral support, after that we did our weekly shopping, so not long been home.

Its nice and sunny at the moment, but they do forecast heavy rain for this afternoon.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top