Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2021, 11:50 AM

Do you ever look back over some of your posts.

I mean just recent ones?

I’ve just done that and couldn’t understand what I was saying.

It didn’t make sense and I wrote / typed it....no wonder my son gets confused with what I’m saying, I just woke up to it..
Do you ever do that?
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2021, 01:31 PM

Re: Do you ever look back over some of your posts.

No, I never do to see if what I typed made sense, but I do to see if anyone replied to me with a quote, if not then I unsubscribe, no use flogging a dead horse.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2021, 01:52 PM

No, not guilty of that BUT, I have on occasion gone and looked through the early posts I made. Found it interesting, different subjects, different people, different times.
Right Now
upstate New York US
Right Now is female  Right Now has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2021, 02:54 PM

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
No, I never do to see if what I typed made sense, but I do to see if anyone replied to me with a quote, if not then I unsubscribe, no use flogging a dead horse.
I do look back at recent posts on occasion to see if I should reply to another's comment. I forget about the subscription thing, just try to recall which posts I gave by the check mark under threads. Good idea, Tiff!
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2021, 03:12 PM

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
What do you mean, you unsubscribe, how do you do that?

There is so much about this site, that I’m not aware of.
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2021, 03:32 PM

Have to go to profile to remind myself what posts or threads I've been on.

Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2021, 03:32 PM

No, I have only been here a short while so I have no need to go back and read posts. The conversation and topics move on so quickly that I would lose track, I think.
I just read what's new, and if I have something to say, I reply. If not, I move on.
What is said, is in the context of that time.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2021, 04:06 PM

Nope.I never look back,I say what I've got to say then move on...so I've usually forgotten what/where I've posted the day before...works for Me

I've never subscribed to any threads all the years I've been
here.
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2021, 04:45 PM

Sometimes, after sending a text on my phone using the microphone, it accidentally remains on, recording the conversation that I am having with whomever is in the room.

Having seen that usually inane conversation in writing....no, no, no, I would never look back even on written posts.

Maybe this forum will be the artifact discovered by some future technology archaeologist. I hope the then scientists and public judge us kindly.

Graham
South Hampshire
Graham is male  Graham has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2021, 04:52 PM

As nearly everything I say gets ignored anyway, I don't see any need to, which is why I hardly post anything anymore.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top