Join for free
Page 8 of 10 « First < 6 7 8 9 10 >
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2019, 03:59 PM

Re: Massive seagulls

I also hope they were caught and punished in some way although I doubt it. Also, not funny seeing the baby covered in bird crap, it can cause all sorts of diseases.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2019, 04:02 PM

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
Yes, it was a horrible video, a cruel & hateful thing to do & I hope they were punished for it.
FWIW they weren't. But they did get a shed load of cash as a result of YouTube views!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2019, 05:38 PM

Did anyone notice how ugly the kids were? I think, the uglier the kid, the worse they are. Seems to apply round my way anyway.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2019, 07:21 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
FWIW they weren't. But they did get a shed load of cash as a result of YouTube views!
That says it all! What a sick world.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2019, 10:53 PM

That is not right.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2019, 11:07 PM

I received a long written communication, after last visiting the Seaside, it may have been from the Missive Seagulls
John
Eastleigh Hampshire
John is male  John has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2019, 12:22 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Big Buggers aren't they. That's why they can get away with stealing people's chips.
You'll be all right in Lyme Regis LD with your fish & chips, the gulls are shitting themselves for a change!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...nce-birds.html
Psmith
melbourne australia
Psmith is male  Psmith has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2019, 03:40 AM

The gulls here are much smaller and prettier.(Silver gulls)
Same temperament as the Herring gull though and your chips aren't safe with them either.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2019, 08:16 AM

Back in the 70s, the Gulls came to the Estate, and tried nicking the Lads Fish and Chips, they ended up getting Battered.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2019, 10:56 AM

There is the world of difference between possibly causing a dog, cat, or bird a bit of bellyache and the squits than subjecting them to the horrors of being hunted by a pack of hounds before being killed in a horrible way. And it is a horrible death that they suffer.

Never mind then being torn apart. When that happens they are usually dead.

Or shooting a wild bird only seldom for it to be killed outright and having to have its neck wrung to end it's life.
So why do it to dogs, cats and birds, if you object to people being cruel to other animals? Isn't that being a bit two faced?

I despise people who are cruel to animals, to satisfy their own pleasure, but I don't mind if people kill to eat... because that is what we do to survive.

I am glad I never lived in the same vicinity as somebody who would give laxatives to animals. Don't forget that a dose, suitable for a human, could seriously harm an animal that is smaller than a human & could even kill them! So you were obviously no better than the other people your criticize

Page 8 of 10 « First < 6 7 8 9 10 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top