Join for free
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-11-2020, 07:23 PM

Re: Kids regressing

For some reason that made me burst out laughing ...
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-11-2020, 07:33 PM

https://americanpostureinstitute.com...-your-posture/

We always eat at table, old fashioned maybe, meal time shouldn't be a chore, but a shared time.
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-11-2020, 07:41 PM

Originally Posted by Dextrous63 ->
Agreed. There's a lot of snobbishness on here.
Please explain, not sure what is snobby about eating meals at a table.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-11-2020, 07:55 PM

Originally Posted by Cinderella ->
I must admit, I wasn't really getting it either.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-11-2020, 07:57 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
For some reason that made me burst out laughing ...
It's true..... I'm not telling porkies.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-11-2020, 08:05 PM

Originally Posted by Cinderella ->
Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
I must admit, I wasn't really getting it either.
I'm assuming it's to do with days of old when it was frowned on as , shall we say, 'common' to eat food off a tray on your lap, usually infront of the TV. Everyone of good standing and breeding and polite manners ate at the table.

I bet Dex is teasing you.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-11-2020, 08:06 PM

I'm assuming it's to do with days of old when it was frowned on as , shall we say, 'common' to eat food off a tray on your lap, usually infront of the TV. Everyone of good standing and breeding and polite manners ate at the table.

I bet Dex is teasing you.
he's in bed with a pizza.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-11-2020, 08:08 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
he's in bed with a pizza.
What? Urgh, the scruffy git
Morticia
Chatterbox
England

10-11-2020, 08:08 PM

Well I've been known to scoff Magnum lollies in my pit ... it's just such a pain having to wash chocolate covered duvet covers all the time.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK

10-11-2020, 08:11 PM

Well I've been known to scoff Magnum lollies in my pit ... it's just such a pain having to wash chocolate covered duvet covers all the time.
My dear Sister was a bugger for doing that. She'd take a magnum up to bed with before her afternoon nap. I often used to go up and she'd have the 'evidence' of chocolate on her nightie/clothes. I used to say, Julia, you've been at them magnums again havent you and she would look all sheepish hehe. Awwwww thanks for bringing that memory back for my Morty..

Talking of Magnums, my daily treat every single day is a mini magnum, I buy them from Lidl, only £2.29 for 9! half the price than proper mini magnums and they taste better, try one of those next time you fancy a magnum in yer pit haha.

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top