Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-01-2021, 07:00 AM

Good morning Saturday

Good morning all, another hard frost here and snow flurries forecast for later, brrr.. roll on spring...

No plans for the day but we are going to re-fit one of the bedrooms soon, so I will make a shopping list of what we will need for that. Fish fingers and chips for lunch, yum yum...

Have a pleasant day everyone
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-01-2021, 08:13 AM

Re: Good morning Saturday

Good Morning everyone.

Woke up to a very white world this morning - deep, deep frost - and the pavements are lethal!

Spending the day in the craft room - six birthday cards to make for February and some writing to do.

Barry
May I ask what brand of fish fingers you use? I have tried several but not yet found a favourite.

Stay safe everyone.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-01-2021, 08:17 AM

Hi

Good Morning Barry and all who follow.

Same weather as Barry, a little snow already.

Yet another day inside doing very little

Have a good day all and stay safe
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa
Minx is female  Minx has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-01-2021, 08:22 AM

Good morning,

It’s a scorching day here. We’re on 34 degrees with the tail end of Tropical cyclone Eloise due to hit late Sunday early Monday.
Just cleaned the pool and relaxing on the patio and reading. It’s too early for Airconditioning.

Happy Saturday everyone.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-01-2021, 08:35 AM

Good morning everyone

Cold here in Yorkshire too.,..nothing much planned for the day except getting the spare bedroom ready for my gorgeous little Grandson Stanley to come and stay for a whole month whilst his mum is abroad having medical treatment.

We might get snow later.....fingers crossed

Have a great day all.
macywack
north west, england
macywack is male  macywack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-01-2021, 09:16 AM

good morning Saturday people, started to snow whilst having breakfast, onto a frostie ground. Been charging up a new telephone system overnight, so today will be getting all our numbers into four handsets. At last a plan A
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-01-2021, 09:48 AM

Good morning everyone, have a good day, take it easy and stay safe and well. God bless.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-01-2021, 10:09 AM

Good morning all.
Old and icy here, with snow forecast for this evening.

Don't want to go out today, but need to pop into town.
Think I'll have another cuppa first.

Enjoy your day folks.
zuludog
N E Lancashire
zuludog is male  zuludog has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-01-2021, 10:18 AM

Cold and miserable here, and it's just started snowing

I had planned on staying in and catching up on letter writing and other easy jobs, but it looks like I forgot to get celery when I went shopping yesterday

Oh well, I suppose I could manage without, but I'll have a walk to LIDL this afternoon; I have plenty of warm clothes and hiking boots, it'll do me good to get out
I haven't been to LIDL for a while, I'll see if they have any other interesting items or bargains
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-01-2021, 10:23 AM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->

Barry
May I ask what brand of fish fingers you use? I have tried several but not yet found a favourite.

I know I'm not Barry but in my opinion Birds Eye are best. They must be Birds Eye Cod fish fingers though. If it just says fish fingers with Omega three they aren't cod. They are Pollock..

PS . Good morning everybody.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top