Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Kath 131
Preston, Lancashire
Kath 131 is female  Kath 131 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2012, 02:33 PM

JUst like to show off my new doggie! and my old one.

Ben is the Staffie Cross male 9 yrs old had him since he was 3 he couldn't be re-homed due to his bad behaviour with other animals. Although we were not informed of this by the RSPCA as they wanted rid of him. When we discovered his problems we asked if they would take him back and the reply "yes but you won't get a refund and we will have him put to sleep"!!! shock horror was not in it, we had had him for 3 months by then so we took a chance and as you can see we kept him.

Pip is the Jack Russel female 2 yrs old only had her a week today! She got away on us earlier as we were trying to load her into the car for go for walk in the park, but thank goodness found her way back to our house! Little imp but very loveable. Still trying to get Ben to play with her but he is a bit grumpy about her still.[IMG]
[/IMG]
shaz
Manchester, lancs
shaz is female  shaz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2012, 02:37 PM

Re: JUst like to show off my new doggie! and my old one.

Two lovely dogs. I am sure he will come round in time.
Silver Jill
Earth
Silver Jill is female  Silver Jill has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2012, 02:46 PM

Hi Kath ~ and thank you for sharing your pic of Ben and Pip with us ~ they are both beauties, and I feel sure that Ben will be cuddling up to her in no time! This is my experience of dogs anyhow! We have two rescue doggies, Billy a 7 year old Lancashire Heeler who we took in aged one year, and Bobby, a Westie/JR Terrier cross who is now 10 and we took him in aged 5 years. They get on fine with each other, but not with other dogs! Take care xxx
Kath 131
Preston, Lancashire
Kath 131 is female  Kath 131 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2012, 03:24 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Jill ->
Hi Kath ~ and thank you for sharing your pic of Ben and Pip with us ~ they are both beauties, and I feel sure that Ben will be cuddling up to her in no time! This is my experience of dogs anyhow! We have two rescue doggies, Billy a 7 year old Lancashire Heeler who we took in aged one year, and Bobby, a Westie/JR Terrier cross who is now 10 and we took him in aged 5 years. They get on fine with each other, but not with other dogs! Take care xxx
I must admit that Ben is ok if we introduce him to a dog in their home, he snarls and cries at first then settles down but outside....even the neighbours avoid him although he has never bitten a human he loves people just anything with four legs! Being a Staffie most people are wary but he really is a softie.

I agree with you and feel sure they will get on eventually, even if Pip does sleep in his bed and him in hers!
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2012, 04:06 PM

Lovely to see your two Kath and well done for rescuing them
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2012, 06:16 PM

Bet they end up the best of friends Kath, a smashing pic of two lovely dogs...
Annie Jack
Ontario, Canada
Annie Jack is female  Annie Jack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2012, 06:18 PM

Aww, sweet pair! Hope they settle into a long and happy friendship!
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2012, 06:21 PM

Lovely photo Kath. It will be a surprise one day, when you remember them not getting on
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2012, 06:29 PM

Aw they are both lovely! Love Jack Russells they are so cute and that wee one is a wee cracker! Bet you will never have a dull moment!

Hugs to both
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2012, 06:46 PM

Oh that is lovely, brilliant you rescued them, they will get on eventually.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top