Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2020, 08:56 PM

Re: Woman attcked by bison

Originally Posted by Vlad ->
Bloody hell!
Try mounting that on the wall
You can't have it if you are going to be cruel Vlad.
Vlad
West Midlands UK
Vlad is male  Vlad has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2020, 09:13 PM

Originally Posted by Aerolor ->
You can't have it if you are going to be cruel Vlad.
Oh bugger!
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2020, 09:13 PM

Originally Posted by bakerman ->
No matter how many time people are warned, or how often they see signs giving warnings, people continue to do as they please. Every year, people who intrude upon a bison's space are gorged/trampled by bison's.
In the latest example, a 54 yr old woman approached within a few feet of a mother bison who was nursing her baby. Predictably, the mother bison attacked the woman. Mama bison got one of her horns in the woman's jeans, ripped them completely off and gored her several times.
The woman was lifted by life flight to a hospital where she is recovering.
Serves her right the dozy mare. I hope they didn't shoot the bison because of her stupidity.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2020, 10:41 PM

Originally Posted by bakerman ->
Exactly right. Every year, in the U.S., large wild animals are shot by the Natl Park Service, because they attacked some fool who intruded upon their space.

I know, and it's all wrong IMO, Bakerman.
Then the baby is left an orphan, all because some human had not got the sense they were born with, and didn't respect the animals space and maternal instinct, plus thought they knew better than the Warning signs!
Vlad
West Midlands UK
Vlad is male  Vlad has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2020, 10:45 PM

Talking of pets...I once owned a Lemming, it was bloody depressing, it kept leaving suicide notes everywhere and was always jumping off the back of the settee shouting, ’farewell cruel world’

Sorry..I’ll get my coat.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2020, 10:50 PM

Talking of pets...I once owned a Lemming, it was bloody depressing, it kept leaving suicide notes everywhere and was always jumping off the back of the settee shouting, ’farewell cruel world’

Sorry..I’ll get my coat.

You been on the lemonade tonight, Vlad?

Good to see you back on form, even though I don't know what you're talking about half the time. x
Vlad
West Midlands UK

15-08-2020, 11:05 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
You been on the lemonade tonight, Vlad?

Good to see you back on form, even though I don't know what you're talking about half the time. x
It was a rather nice Merlot Mups, I am in awe of myself, I never know what I will do next.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

15-08-2020, 11:08 PM

It was a rather nice Merlot Mups, I am in awe of myself, I never know what I will do next.

You're qite mad.
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2020, 11:06 AM

Exactly my thoughts I wouldn’t have one in the house even if it was a rescue bison.
Or? Small as a big tank? I bet their fur balls are really huge too.
Originally Posted by mart ->
The only bison suitable for indoors is a wash bison.
Originally Posted by Aerolor ->
You don't need a litter tray - some bison are house trained.
Sad story but this is killer funny
Vlad
West Midlands UK

16-08-2020, 12:09 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
You're qite mad.
Yes I know, it’s a character failing

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top