Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2019, 08:04 AM

Muddys time and motion study

Today only .

5.30 am woke up
5.45 am reached for tablet checked news for today
5.45 -7.15 wasted time on OFF ARGHHHH!
7.15 -8.00am got up let out the dog out ( dog has been sick due to chewing old woolly toy knitted by my Mum some forty years ago and stuffed with god know what ) mooched around the garden while kettle on made tea and coffee.
8.01 returned to bed to drink coffee while wasting more time on OFF
8.20 -9.15 -took dog for a walk mooched around the garden some more daydreamed as to why it doesn't look like Mags 's.
9.20 breakfast and on OFF again!
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2019, 08:53 AM

Re: Muddys time and motion study

Muddy, Don’t take the ‘Hours’ thread seriously! Just carry on as normal!
Now look what your thread has done.... enticed me to log on!

Your time and motion study so far, is very interesting but you didn’t mention any time used for toileting!
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2019, 08:59 AM

Muddy you made me smile . Time and motion study no good for me as I'm often motionless!

I was telling my 14 yr old granddaughter I think my sofa needed replacing as the cushions had gone and I kept getting a numb bum . She asked how long I would sit when this happens and I replied 4hrs . She was laughing so much I realised what I'd said

Think I need one of those step things
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2019, 09:11 AM

Originally Posted by susan m ->
Muddy you made me smile . Time and motion study no good for me as I'm often motionless!

I was telling my 14 yr old granddaughter I think my sofa needed replacing as the cushions had gone and I kept getting a numb bum . She asked how long I would sit when this happens and I replied 4hrs . She was laughing so much I realised what I'd said

Think I need one of those step things
Susie, The old sofa l sit in does the same to me! The two feather cushions go flat very quickly lately. I didn’t know, if l should put the other cushion on top of it?
I do have another sofa but you always tend to sit in your favourite place, don’t you?

I’ll see if l have time to fit that task into my time and study motion.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2019, 09:17 AM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Muddy, Don’t take the ‘Hours’ thread seriously! Just carry on as normal!
Now look what your thread has done.... enticed me to log on!

Your time and motion study so far, is very interesting but you didn’t mention any time used for toileting!
Something's are private !
But I don't have a shower until I am back from walking dog mooching in garden etc etc
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

12-08-2019, 09:35 AM

Today only .

5.30 am woke up
7.15 -8.00am got up let out the dog out ( dog has been sick due to chewing old woolly toy knitted by my Mum some forty years ago and stuffed with god know what ) mooched around the garden while kettle on made tea and coffee.
8.20 -9.15 -took dog for a walk mooched around the garden some more daydreamed as to why it doesn't look like Mags 's.
9.30. Check what stock markets is doing gold is up a sign of impending doom or uncertainty as he pundits say .
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

12-08-2019, 09:37 AM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Susie, The old sofa l sit in does the same to me! The two feather cushions go flat very quickly lately. I didn’t know, if l should put the other cushion on top of it?
I do have another sofa but you always tend to sit in your favourite place, don’t you?

I’ll see if l have time to fit that task into my time and study motion.

We even have the same sofa !its seems to be getting ever lower to the floor !
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2019, 10:09 AM

Art I've only got the one sofa so have to keep moving across the three fixed cushions when each one gets to hard then I leave dents in them .

Yep time for a new sofa this time with big squishy cushions I can turn and plump up .

Or as I said earlier a step thingumygig thing

On second thoughts no
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

12-08-2019, 10:31 AM

[QUOTE=Muddy;1761609]Today only .

5.30 am woke up
9.30. Check what stock markets is doing gold is up a sign of impending doom or uncertainty as he pundits say .
9.30 -10.30 washed sicky rug tided kitchen I'm cream crackered so having a quick sit down with OFF.
10.35 -11.45 did towel wash hung it out, tied up utility come garden junk room -would you believe not 30 seconds later as I was just admiring a cleared work top Mr M comes in and puts a whole load of paint brushes lids and other crap on top of it ! GRHHH.!
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2019, 11:48 AM

Muddy...Why?
I hope you're not turning into one of those sad and desperate FB posters who don't have a life and let the world's strangers know every little detailed twist and turn to satisfy their attention-seeking thirst?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top