Join for free
Page 15 of 20 « First < 5 13 14 15 16 17 > Last »
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2019, 08:05 PM

Re: Who doesn't have the flu jab and why?

Realist why not just confirm that you are flat out against all vaccines even those with a near 100% success rate such as polio?
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2019, 08:20 PM

Sorry Annie but these cheap and oh so obvious mind games are no use on me.

Annie, why not just confirm that you are affiliated to the medical industry and thus declare your uber bias?
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2019, 08:23 PM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
Sorry Annie but these cheap and oh so obvious mind games are no use on me.

Annie, why not just confirm that you are affiliated to the medical industry and thus declare your uber bias?
Are you going to answer the question once and for all - you are against any type of vaccination on principle are you not? It doesn't matter if they save lives you think all vaccinations including Polio are evil. Please confirm.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2019, 08:37 PM

Are you going to declare your affiliation with the medical industry?
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom

12-08-2019, 08:43 PM

I have no such affiliations Realist. Are you going to admit that you despise all vaccines?
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2019, 09:53 PM

I'd let it go if I were you Annie.
It's really not worth it.
Let him think what he wants, it won't affect us.
We'll still all do whatever we want.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom

12-08-2019, 10:04 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->

I'd let it go if I were you Annie.
It's really not worth it.
Let him think what he wants, it won't affect us.
We'll still all do whatever we want.
It does affect people here Mups. Realist puts people here off from having vaccinations. Yet he has no qualifications and refuses to admit that he is totally anti-vax. The anti-vax movement is dangerous and irresponsible. He should just admit he has a political agenda.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK

12-08-2019, 11:38 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
It does affect people here Mups. Realist puts people here off from having vaccinations. Yet he has no qualifications and refuses to admit that he is totally anti-vax. The anti-vax movement is dangerous and irresponsible. He should just admit he has a political agenda.
[removed]

The flu vaccine is just a money making business at the expense of human health. Cochrane have proved that. You can't dispute their findings. The adult vaccine helps only 1 in 100 people yet it continues to be rolled out. Just preposterous.

The Shingles vaccine is totally unecessary. Your chances of ever getting Shimges are absolutely tiny. Ridiculously so. If you do get it, it;s 2 to 3 weeks recovery time and the chances of dying from it are astronomically tiny. This vaccine is simply not needed imho. But it makes money so they still peddle it to naive and vulnerable people using fear tactics.

Measles has been discussed at length. The vaccine harms a lot of people like 1 in 640 if I remember whereas the vaccine only prevents 1 person in 10,000 from dying.

[Removed] Instead you just make jibes and emotional rhetoric and try to deflect by saying it's "my opinions" when in fact its the plethora of data from the medical research bodies and the government published mortality rates and so on. Go argue with them if you can't face up to the data.

I maintain my stance totally. The vaccine industry is out of control. It's gone way beyond a simple medical service aiming to irradicate diseases. It's now just a multi billion dollar industry imho.

The Flu vaccine situation tells me plainly that I should not trust that industry.

The Shingles vaccine situation tells me I shouldn't trust it and the Measles vaccine also.

There are no generic answers such as those you try to obtain. Every vaccine must be appraised separately on its own merits and that's what I encourage people to do. To DO THE RESEARCH.

Every vaccine has it's own set of data, it's own mortality rates, it's own efficacy rates and so on. Every vaccine harms in some way. People simply have to do the research to determine the facts and then make an informed decision.

[Removed]

You're simply wrong and thankfully there are millions of people out there who now realise something is amiss in this whole industry and who ARE doing the research to get to the truth.

[Removed]
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom

12-08-2019, 11:53 PM

So why not just admit you are totally anti-vax Realist? You cherry pick your vaccines. Either say you are for some and not for others or just confirm you are against them all. Because the life saving aspect seems to have gone totally over your head. I'm still waiting for an answer on polio. Perhaps you'd like to comment on smallpox while you are at it?
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2019, 11:54 PM

*** Personal comments removed

Page 15 of 20 « First < 5 13 14 15 16 17 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top