Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-08-2019, 05:01 PM

Re: Good Morning Tuesday !

Our eldest girl told us to expect a package, which was arriving this morning, we assumed it was for her and we were to take it in as she was at a meeting. About 10.30am the doorbell rang and a woman, stood on the doorstep with a box in her hand. It took me a few seconds to realise it was my best friend from school whom I hadn't seen for six years. Her husband popped up and so did our girl who had collected them from the place where they are staying. They had flown over the other day and got settled in before surprising us. I was overwhelmed, flights from my home island aren't cheap, they are staying in the UK until Friday. She was one of my bridesmaids and didn't want our 50 years of marriage to go unnoticed. The occasion is tomorrow, so I am wondering what other surprises are in store for us.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-08-2019, 05:06 PM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
Our eldest girl told us to expect a package, which was arriving this morning, we assumed it was for her and we were to take it in as she was at a meeting. About 10.30am the doorbell rang and a woman, stood on the doorstep with a box in her hand. It took me a few seconds to realise it was my best friend from school whom I hadn't seen for six years. Her husband popped up and so did our girl who had collected them from the place where they are staying. They had flown over the other day and got settled in before surprising us. I was overwhelmed, flights from my home island aren't cheap, they are staying in the UK until Friday. She was one of my bridesmaids and didn't want our 50 years of marriage to go unnoticed. The occasion is tomorrow, so I am wondering what other surprises are in store for us.
What a lovely surprise for you, Tara - I hope you have a lovely day tomorrow ..... and more surprises.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-08-2019, 05:21 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
What a lovely surprise for you, Tara - I hope you have a lovely day tomorrow ..... and more surprises.
Thank you.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-08-2019, 10:07 PM

Congratulations on your 50th anniversary tomorrow - have a wonderful day!

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top