Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
billsteamshovel
Rural Australia
billsteamshovel is male 

11-09-2013, 03:43 PM

Re: 9/11

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
Had to look them up to find out who they were but their aims seem perfect for the day http://ampacus.webs.com/
You kidding me or what?

They chose Americas national day of mourning to demonstrate!
They were forced to change it from "Million Muslims March" after copping flack from most Americans,Rabbi Alam their leader is a Muslim,not a Jew,he hates Jews,his christian name is Rabbi? hes not a Jew hes a scumbag for putting it in Americans faces on 9/11,you think thats right? I dont!
This is a quote from another Muslim leader about Rabbi Alam,
Quote-
“They’re basically a bunch of ‘truthers’ who think that America’s to blame for everything,” Dr. Zuhdi Jasser, president of the Islamic Forum for Democracy, told Fox News on Friday. The Anti-Defamation League, Jasser said, has identified some of the leaders of the march as “being virulent, anti-Semites who think 9/11 was a conspiracy theory.”
Unquote.

Billy
AudreyII
USA
AudreyII is female  AudreyII has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2013, 03:54 PM

Originally Posted by billsteamshovel ->
I agree,and AMPAC decides to stage a march to the Twin Tower site on the anniversary? they should be shot and flogged!

Billy
Had to google myself.. Hasn't even made the new here.. It's to be held in DC... not NYC..... Meh... there are 20 protests on any given day there..

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_3906303.html
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2013, 03:55 PM

I am going by their website, and there they seem to be marching for peace. What can be wrong with that ? also so what someone's name is Rabbi ? Rabbi is a very popular name means gentle breeze I think if my memory serves me correctly, it's an ancient Arabic name for males although I believe it can be adapted for girls with addition of letters but I am not 100% sure on that one.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2013, 03:56 PM

Originally Posted by AudreyII ->
Had to google myself.. Hasn't even made the new here.. It's to be held in DC... not NYC..... Meh... there are 20 protests on any given day there..

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_3906303.html
Obviously bigger news in Australia
AudreyII
USA
AudreyII is female  AudreyII has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2013, 03:59 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
Obviously bigger news in Australia
We have so many wingnut fringe groups marching around no one notices any more.. lol! They'll probabley march right by the Evangelical Christians, calling Obama the Anti-Christ.
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2013, 04:04 PM

RIP to all those that lost their lives on that unforgettable day.
My heart goes out to the families.

(people please, this is not the place to air your views, this is for us to pay our respects to the dead)
billsteamshovel
Rural Australia
billsteamshovel is male 

11-09-2013, 04:08 PM

I just thought it was very antagonistic to hold their rally on 9/11!

Plenty other dates to choose,why then,why not next week?
They did it to stir up the people,everyone is too scared to mention the word "Muslim" lest they are branded racist Islamaphobes,they wanted to stir the pot,but as they say,'every dog has its day" theirs is coming!
orangutan
Chatterbox
Another world
orangutan is female  orangutan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2013, 04:15 PM

Originally Posted by AudreyII ->
FINALLY.... the day shall be met with a very quiet memorial service and that's it.. None of the major newspapers had a picture of the burning towers on the front page... for the first time since. I'm glad.. Of course we will never forget it.. but geez... we need to stop dwelling on it. A moment of silence and move on with the day. No TV coverage replaying the event over and over and over and over.... Depressing.. I'm sick of politicians beginning each sentence with a nown... a verb....and 9/11
Absolutely agree. Tragic though it was, it has been replayed too much, which in turn plays into the hands of the terrorists.

RIP to all who lost their lives, and comfort to all those affected. May they be looking to the future now.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey

11-09-2013, 04:31 PM

Originally Posted by Janela ->

(people please, this is not the place to air your views, this is for us to pay our respects to the dead)
Sorry !
billsteamshovel
Rural Australia
billsteamshovel is male 

12-09-2013, 01:12 AM

Originally Posted by Janela ->

I'm sorry too Janela,I'm sorry that people have turned 9/11 into a memorial day for war dead??
They were civilians not soldiers who died,the pricks who killed/murdered them were soldiers for Islam,thats what they said, not me saying that.
In England on your national Poppy Day these Muslim extremists burnt poppy's in public,nothing was said about it,if a Christian did it on an Islamic National Rememberance day they would be vilified for it,called racist and Islamaphobes! if a Christian did it in an Islamic country they would be beheaded!
I am standing up for the rights of the 9/11 dead,I am saying what i say because they can't,I'm not going off topic,it was cold blooded murder,not an accident.

Billy

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top