Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2013, 10:08 PM

Re: Cloning

But if you could clone bits from other people, who's bits do you admire enough to want to replicate? (No rude answers you chaps)
mesco m
manchester
mesco m is female  mesco m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2013, 10:29 PM

Some people have a clone. Identical twins. They seem to get on well enough
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2013, 10:56 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
But if you could clone bits from other people, who's bits do you admire enough to want to replicate? (No rude answers you chaps)
It's hard to resist giving a rude answer Mups, but I'll respect your request.
I always wanted to be tall (I'm only 5' 8") so I would ask the cloner... cloner?, well whatever they call him, to put a bit extra into the legs, I'm not fussy who's legs he uses, the rest of me will do as it is, although if he could knock a few decades off me age while he's at it that would be a help too.
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK
Robert Junior is male  Robert Junior has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-09-2013, 08:52 AM

Hmmmm, so anyway, I have a deficit in the FEMUR department, in short, they ARE short. Although I am 6'2" tall, my femurs are not in proportion to my body height.
If they were the correect proportion I would be taller than my son who is 6'6" in height. My 2 daughters are 6' & 6'1".

Re TWINS, I don't think they can be strictly CLONES. Isnt a clone taken from the cell of a mature creature rather than a split egg (single)?
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK
ben-varrey is female  ben-varrey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-09-2013, 03:05 PM

Hmm, well, Nicole Kidman's lovely red hair (as I have to have red highlights put in mine now ), anybody's flat stomach and Jessie J's voicebox - that'll do for starters
sue_arnold
UK
sue_arnold is female  sue_arnold has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-09-2013, 06:54 PM

But what would you say if there where 10 clones of you and all brought up in different circumstances? They might look like you but would they think and act like you?
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-09-2013, 11:09 PM

Originally Posted by ben-varrey ->
Hmm, well, Nicole Kidman's lovely red hair (as I have to have red highlights put in mine now ), anybody's flat stomach and Jessie J's voicebox - that'll do for starters

Oh yes BV, I'm with you there alright.
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK
ben-varrey is female  ben-varrey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2013, 09:43 AM

Oh yes BV, I'm with you there alright.
It's such an unforgiving thing isn't it - a slightly protruding stomach (there might be an exaggeration in that last bit )

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top