Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2013, 04:45 AM

Happy Friday Folk.

The train at the summit
of Snaefell on the Isle of Man.(One for Karen)
My turn to prepare the meals today, lasagne for lunch and home grown leek soup for tea. Not all men are incapable of cooking !
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2013, 07:53 AM

Re: Happy Friday Folk.

Good morning to you Alan, and of course to all later visitors...

Sunny start here so we'll be off to the woods shortly with the dogs, after which it is the Tesco run to pick up supplies for a birthday lunch that we are hosting for a friend today.

Have a great day folks,

Barry
Nobaggage
Cornwall UK/ Carcassonne France
Nobaggage is female  Nobaggage has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2013, 07:55 AM

sounds good can I came for tea ? my man is a good cook too....
Its a long walk with a friend today as havnt seen her for a while . Maybe even squeese in lunch at one of the small villages nearby.
Warm but misty here ....
Have a good day all..... and be careful out there !!
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2013, 08:02 AM

Good morning all. Feel more energetic today so will be going out soon.
Yesterday I was not bothered about doing much after my three day trek
around Liverpool and being battered by strong winds and rain. Walked miles. Hope everyone has a nice day and hope the cooking goes well Alan.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2013, 08:19 AM

*yawns*. Morning all.

Bit cold and orrible ere in London this morning. Hope it brightens up.

Off to my Occy Health this morning for my Hep B booster. Still not getting any work with the NHS but have to show willing, eh? Got my free Oyster card so it's a cheap morning out.

Happy Friday folks.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2013, 08:32 AM

Good morning
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK
ben-varrey is female  ben-varrey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2013, 08:34 AM

Good morning everyone. Reasonably bright but a bit cloudy here and much cooler - just put some washing out and only wearing flip flops, my feet are wet off the grass! It's definitely that time of year isn't it.

I've been on that tram a couple of times Alan - slow and ponderous is being generous in describing it and not really worth it when you get to the top! I've walked up to the summit a few times and that's better - you're that worn out you don't care what's up there as long as there's a seat and cup of tea
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2013, 09:23 AM

Good morning fellow members a lovely morning here.
I have lots of washing and gardening to do today though I am not feeling at my best.
Not to worry, the joy of being retired is you can take things at your own pace

Enjoy your day everyone
valice
Chatterbox
Wirral UK
valice is female  valice has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2013, 09:47 AM

Good morning all, was a nice start but clouded over quickly.

Not much happening as yet, but out tonight.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2013, 11:03 AM

Good morning all, not a bad day so far, but I think rain is on the way shortly. I had a good nights sleep and I'm feeling great now, some work to finish then the day is my own.
Have a lovely weekend Folks.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top