Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2013, 11:08 AM

Re: Happy Friday Folk.

Good morning all,
just back from having 'flu jabs and hubby had a shingles jab too! Hadn't heard of that before. It took forever .. well, half an hour .. it's all the paperwork that takes the time.
We are off now to the car dealership to pick up a switch for the electric window. My window has been playing up (and down) for a couple of weeks and has stayed open for a couple of days we taped plastic over it to keep out the rain.
It's not too bright out but isn't cold..have a good day all.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2013, 01:48 PM

Afternoon all. Have been a bit busy today. Got a surprise this morning from the Building Society, I got a letter saying I have won some money in the draw, so went down there and received £100.00 from them.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2013, 03:43 PM

Afternoon all lovely sunny day here. Visited my daughter this morning and managed to sit out in the garden for a while, which was very pleasant. They are having a new shed delivered sometime this afternoon, hope it stays dry over the weekend while they put it together

We're planning to go to Weston tomorrow, looks like it will be dry and fairly warm throughout the day. Then hopefully we'll call into the Garden Centre on the way home.

Enjoy your weekend everyone!
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2013, 03:46 PM

Originally Posted by susiejaeger ->
Afternoon all. Have been a bit busy today. Got a surprise this morning from the Building Society, I got a letter saying I have won some money in the draw, so went down there and received £100.00 from them.

Hot pies all round courtesy of 'our' Susie.
AudreyII
USA
AudreyII is female  AudreyII has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2013, 04:12 PM

Overcast here.. but humid and warm.. Probably will be getting some rain. I am so happy it's finally Friday. Looking forward to a good sleep in the next 2 days.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top