Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2013, 11:41 AM

Re: Happy Saturday Folk.

Good morning all.
Cool and breezy today but I've been for a walk round the garden and picked a trug of tomatoes - I'm looking for a green tomato chutney recipe, I hate waste
Our car mechanic has just gone off to get a motor for the electric window - he's had his computer on it and that's what it points to.
Hope you enjoy your week away Barry (with no snow )
Alan, what were you thinking of!
Have a good weekend everyone.
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2013, 11:45 AM

Originally Posted by Janela ->
Alan, what were you thinking of! .
I thought I'd cheer you all up with thoughts of winter, snow, Xmas and all that stuff !
oldbugger
Fondly Remembered
Moray Coast, Scotland.
oldbugger is male  oldbugger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2013, 01:30 PM

Good afternoon folks.

I had a bit of a long lie this morning, until 10AM then went out and mowed the lawn and when I came back in I put a nice pot of soup on, which is currently bubbling away.

I've got a few errands to run now but thought I'd check-in here before I go.

Have a good day all.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2013, 01:48 PM

Sounds my kind of Saturday Oldbugger.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2013, 03:56 PM

Good afternoon folks not long back from out trip to Weston. Everything is still buzzing there, people on the beach, children building their sandcastles, donkeys giving rides ...... very mild there with the occasional burst of sunshine. What made you put up a wintry photo Alan people are still enjoying the last dregs of summer!
Cheshire Cat
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
Cheshire Cat is female  Cheshire Cat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2013, 06:49 PM

I've suddenly gone cold after seeing that pic Alan
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2013, 07:29 PM

Evening all.

They do say it's going to be 21 degrees tomorrow (Sunday) and warmer next week, let's hope so.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top