Join for free
Page 9 of 9 « First < 7 8 9
AudreyII
USA
AudreyII is female  AudreyII has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2013, 01:00 PM

Re: Personality types ....

Originally Posted by Alan Cooke ->
..........and so they deserved. We have a wide variety of personalities already, there's no need to include unpleasant people.
Anyone who has been involved in forums should know by now that there is a way to be nasty and bigotted BUT remain just under the wire as far as getting banned. There is a way to word things that seem just an opinion or a statement YET is definately harrassment or a personal attack. THis type, is what give mods the most trouble I would think. Everyone knows they are purposely being an arse..... YET they have not actually committed a bannable offense.. They dance right up to the line... but never quite cross it. It's an art..me thinks.. lol!!
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2013, 01:17 PM

I'm on another chat site for the older person Audrey and we do not have any of the types you describe and we're all the better for it. I just don't understand the type who just wants to upset people, what do they get out of it ?
AudreyII
USA
AudreyII is female  AudreyII has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2013, 01:22 PM

Originally Posted by Alan Cooke ->
I'm on another chat site for the older person Audrey and we do not have any of the types you describe and we're all the better for it. I just don't understand the type who just wants to upset people, what do they get out of it ?
Who knows... perhaps a sense of power when IRL.. they feel powerless. Or control... when IRL they have no control over their situation. AND then there are just people that always have and always will be nasty..and it's easy to feed this kind of need from the safety of their easy chairs with computer on their lap. Takes all kinds I guess.
vivity
Perth Western Australia
vivity is female  vivity has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2013, 01:22 PM

I guess I am learning a lot on here as a Newbie, but in real life I dislike manipulators and liars and they are generally bullies too, their victims get badly damaged and sometimes don't have the will to survive. Very sad.
Gabi
Lancs,.
Gabi is female  Gabi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2013, 09:37 PM

Originally Posted by vivity ->
I guess I am learning a lot on here as a Newbie, but in real life I dislike manipulators and liars and they are generally bullies too, their victims get badly damaged and sometimes don't have the will to survive. Very sad.

I totally agree with you.
Pats
Lincolnshire
Pats is female  Pats has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2013, 10:19 PM

Serial moaners who really have nothing to moan about.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2013, 10:29 PM

I think, when your own personality no longer bothers you, no one else's does either.
sugarbug
canada
sugarbug is female  sugarbug has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2013, 12:50 AM

I second that spitfire ...

Page 9 of 9 « First < 7 8 9

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top