Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-09-2013, 05:21 AM

Happy Sunday Folk.

Taken at lake Maggiore in Italy.
I watched a documentary about Angela Merkel last night and I'm even more impressed with her. I wonder if we could borrow her to sort out our country.
Nobaggage
Cornwall UK/ Carcassonne France
Nobaggage is female  Nobaggage has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-09-2013, 07:36 AM

Re: Happy Sunday Folk.

Morning all.... been up alnight with a poorly dog so very tired this morning just made coffee and madam is now asleep so I think i might join her
night all.... ZZzzzzz
Veejay
New Member!
Gold Coast, Queensland Austrlia
Veejay is female 

22-09-2013, 07:48 AM

Newbie here, Just dipping into the water,to see what I can see.
A bit confused, can't see a date displayed on threads, or am I missing something?
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-09-2013, 07:54 AM

Good morning Alan, Baggy and all to come in yet. Hope you have a good sleep now Baggy, its always better during the day. Always more poorly during the night, just like kids.
Had a good trip out to Mansfield yesterday. Heard Mansfield Town FC score their first two goals. A crescendo of noise erupted in the distance and you knew they had scored. Love that word Crescendo. Have a nice day all. Going to be 20 degrees here today so getting my bath towels washed and hope they do dry by tonight. Take care.

p.s. Good morning Veejay you popped in whilst I was still typing. On this post its Alan who starts us off everyday
with the day displayed and you can see the date if you go into your post at the top. Click into Save Changes otherwise I have never thought of it so might be wrong.
Welcome to the site.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-09-2013, 08:06 AM

Good morning ...
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-09-2013, 09:13 AM

Good Morning all.

It's a bit foggy this morning. Welcome to our forum Veejay. Baggy I hope your dog is alright.

Off to the Mother-in-Laws lunchtime.
valice
Chatterbox
Wirral UK
valice is female  valice has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-09-2013, 09:24 AM

Good Morning all, dull day so far like yesterday, but yesterday did brighten up into a nice day, so hoping for more of the same.

and welcome to veejay,
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-09-2013, 09:31 AM

Good morning
Very dull this morning but we've taken a chance and put a lot of washing out to dry, we are off to the garden shop then, so hope it doesn't rain
Hope the dog is better today Baggy, and welcome to the forum Vee.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-09-2013, 09:48 AM

Good morning fellow members a reasonable morning and I hope to do some tidying up in the garden today before the cold wet weather sets in.

Enjoy your day everyone..
Veejay
New Member!
Gold Coast, Queensland Austrlia
Veejay is female 

22-09-2013, 10:18 AM

Thanks for the welcome, all of you.
Hope to get to know you better in time.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top