Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Wrinkly
Fondly Remembered
West Yorks.
Wrinkly is male  Wrinkly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2013, 06:45 PM

Re: Pointing Percy

Can I suggest the gentlemen have regular practice sessions, to be honest I can't see how on earth you can miss something as big as a toilet.
AudreyII
USA
AudreyII is female  AudreyII has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2013, 06:48 PM

I'm thinking it has a lot to do with direction... you know several directions at once? I'm trying to be delicate here..
Nobaggage
Cornwall UK/ Carcassonne France
Nobaggage is female  Nobaggage has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2013, 06:57 PM

Why dont you just sit down and point it down wards ????
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2013, 07:36 PM

That's what I was on about last week, we need something like an agony uncle for us men, and our little peculiarities, God knows there's enough about for the women, we do have some problems and need advice every now and then, lots of men have trouble in the peeing area as they get older, perfectly normal to air such things as far as I can see, why suffer when somebody can steer(or aim) you on the right course of action to take, just look at some of the ads on TV about various body functions stuck in your face when you're having your tea, that's life for you nowadays.
AudreyII
USA
AudreyII is female  AudreyII has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2013, 07:43 PM

And NOW they have male pantie liners... from Depends.. Shields for the little drips and dribbles... and Guards.. for the larger deluges.. Nice to know the boys have their troubles too!
Nobaggage
Cornwall UK/ Carcassonne France
Nobaggage is female  Nobaggage has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2013, 07:45 PM

Ill be your angony aunt jem ... just tell me all your problems .... I have a practical answer to everything
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2013, 07:48 PM

Originally Posted by Nobaggage ->
Ill be your angony aunt jem ... just tell me all your problems .... I have a practical answer to everything
I owe you Baggy and thanks, have a look in 'Today I have' in about 10 minutes.
poohdog
Nottinghamshire UK
poohdog is male  poohdog has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2013, 08:12 PM

It was pointed out by a well known female comedian talking about the unfortunate innocent Brazilian who was shot by our police 'marksmen' on the tube some years back....

"He would have been safe if he'd run into the loo and stood in the bowl...I've never known a man that could hit one of those with any accuracy!"
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2013, 09:42 PM

Originally Posted by AudreyII ->
Tweet Tweet. I have more of a problem with the ladies...since I tend not to frequent the Mens Toilets. You know what I'm talking about.. THE HOVERERS. Yep.. they hover over the camode and they end up spraying all over the seat for the next unsuspecting lady to sit down in.. THAT is a horrible feeling.. At least the "hoverers" should raise the seat to enlarge the target.. OR

One thing I found useful in the States was that some loos had paper rings to place on the seats before you used them. Do they still have them Audrey ?
AudreyII
USA

23-09-2013, 10:44 PM

Originally Posted by Twizard ->
One thing I found useful in the States was that some loos had paper rings to place on the seats before you used them. Do they still have them Audrey ?
Not all places.. in fact fewer and fewer.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top