Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2013, 05:11 AM

Happy Monday Folk.

A marina in St Peter Port in Guernsey with a cruise ship in the background.
Cavendish and Wiggins triumph in the Tour of Britain..........well done lads.
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2013, 07:56 AM

Re: Happy Monday Folk.

Good morning Alan and all to come in yet. Yes watched it and so pleased for the lads. Even Sir.
Had to laugh that they got Bradleys Mother to ring the bell for the last few laps and when told it was his Mother Brad said "Oh no we will never hear the end of it" joking of course.
Lovely day here yesterday so hoping for some more today. Washing galore the last few days, getting the heavy big things washed before the cold, rain, snow then I woke up in a shower.
Take care all and have a nice day.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2013, 08:08 AM

Morning Alan and Sandra and all.

Lovely photo Alan.

Foggy and dull here, but quite warm.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2013, 09:24 AM

Good morning fellow members a dull morning but at at least it is fine .

I hope to get some more work done in the garden today, tidying and cutting back. I used to leave it till later in the year but a number of wet autumns taught me to start early before the garden is too wet to stand on.

Alan I once spent a week in bed in St Peter Port. I was supposed to be on holiday but developed a bad chest infection and being 7 months pregnant at the time was sent to bed.

Enjoy your day everyone
valice
Chatterbox
Wirral UK
valice is female  valice has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2013, 09:27 AM

Good morning all, I thought it was just dull, but OH found it was a very fine drizzle too when he went to take grandson to school.
No fog here
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2013, 09:33 AM

Good morning ....
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK
ben-varrey is female  ben-varrey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2013, 10:31 AM

Good morning one and all. Sunnyish here and warm again (21 degrees yesterday!).
Stella H
Lowestoft, Suffolk
Stella H is female  Stella H has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2013, 10:48 AM

Good morning Alan and everyone. Alan, Guernsey is lovely, been there 3 times. When walking in the military cemetery there one year we met Sean Connery walking a dog. He said good morning to us.
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2013, 11:51 AM

Good morning.
I over slept this morning, if you can oversleep when you are retired?
Hubby cooked bacon, tomatoes and toast for breakfast I don't normally eat much, but it was tasty.
I love boats Alan, and like to hear the sound of sailing boats rigging slapping the mast. I did an RYA course for sail.
Another dull day here, I wonder where the sun is, that we were promised?
Hope at least your day is sunny and warm everyone.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2013, 12:08 PM

Good morning folks very overcast but warm here.

Caught up on most of my chores this morning and the shopping is done. We are catching the train to Cardiff for the day tomorrow, usually make a couple of trips a year there as it's a place we really like and there is lots to see.

Enjoy your day everyone!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top